Dooku Lost His Head and All He Got Was Eight More

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if this was mentioned, but Hydras have 7 heads, don't they?

Also, if Dooku lost his head, and gained 8 more, he would only have 8 total. Not nine, as the subtitle suggests.

We Sith appreciate your fact checking. What would we do without you........

Purple: "even though we know you're allying us solely for our value as a meatshield and don't really care about us, we're happy to sign that treaty!"

After those logs, guys? Really?

Haha, nice of you to make it ^_^

Now I'll know it'll be futile to say we didn't sign this treaty with strategic reasons in mind. All treaties worth being signed are done so. I know there are a few alliances we could have also aligned with, however, they're all tied to Polaris or another ally, thus there is no reason to so. You can fantasize about the logs all you want though, and call it what you want, however, it doesn't change the fact that Hydra is a solid group of people who I have had the fortune to have pleasure of dealing with, and we both recognize the value of this treaty to our mutual interests. Also, we like the guys, so make of it what you will.

Now I'll know it'll be futile to say we didn't sign this treaty with strategic reasons in mind. All treaties worth being signed are done so. I know there are a few alliances we could have also aligned with, however, they're all tied to Polaris or another ally, thus there is no reason to so. You can fantasize about the logs all you want though, and call it what you want, however, it doesn't change the fact that Hydra is a solid group of people who I have had the fortune to have pleasure of dealing with, and we both recognize the value of this treaty to our mutual interests. Also, we like the guys, so make of it what you will.

On behalf of all the paranoiacs out there, I choose to make of this a conspiracy!

So this was the opening on purple you guys were looking for huh? Congratulations NSO for step 1 of their masterplan. Setting up purple meatshield :check:. To step 2 onwards!

Rebel pretty much summed it up. Also, as you are well aware of I am sure, NSO does not randomly sign a bunch of treaties to tie up to the web. If we were really interested in meatshields wouldn't it be prudent to have more allies than we do? Wrap it any way you want, but the facts remain the same.

o/ Hydra.

Purple: "even though we know you're allying us solely for our value as a meatshield and don't really care about us, we're happy to sign that treaty!"

After those logs, guys? Really?

There's a good chance that in the time it took you to type that, around 5 members left your alliance.