Dooku Lost His Head and All He Got Was Eight More

So this was the opening on purple you guys were looking for huh? Congratulations NSO for step 1 of their masterplan. Setting up purple meatshield :check:. To step 2 onwards!

Of all people, Stickmen are not the ones I expected to try and criticize our Purple policies based on a private conversation. Or anything, for that matter. You don't really have any credibility in this area.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if this was mentioned, but Hydras have 7 heads, don't they?

Also, if Dooku lost his head, and gained 8 more, he would only have 8 total. Not nine, as the subtitle suggests.

This was a test to see who actually read the topic thread before they noticed it was Ivan posting it. You pass ;)

Purple: "even though we know you're allying us solely for our value as a meatshield and don't really care about us, we're happy to sign that treaty!"

After those logs, guys? Really?

I was awaiting your arrival.

Dunno if this was mentioned, but Hydras have 7 heads, don't they?

Also, if Dooku lost his head, and gained 8 more, he would only have 8 total. Not nine, as the subtitle suggests.

Actually, once the Hydra lost a head, two more would appear on the stump so they could have many more than 7 or 9. However, the one fought by Hercules, on which most other variants and mythology are based, had nine heads prior to his cauterizing the stumps so that new heads could not appear so that he could kill it.

Purple: "even though we know you're allying us solely for our value as a meatshield and don't really care about us, we're happy to sign that treaty!"

If I wanted a true meat shield, I'd find one. Your alliance perhaps?

I'm glad to see this, I've enjoyed the talks between our two alliances and look forward to the continued development of this friendship.

I like this... a lot.

Sexy Alliances: Check

Sexy new Flag: Check

Sexy Treaty: Check

One "Darth Ginger the Souless": Check

NSO's rabid detractors posting: Check

o/ Hydra and

o/ NSO You guys never leave anything out of your threads :wub:

Wow, Hydra is a whole sphere? Might be worth remembering when one alliance does something its not the whole sphere.

Congrats on the new treaty :)

Edited by Alterego

Curious, did you just point out this treaty to be a mutual defense meatshield pact? That was suppose to be a secret..

Actually, once the Hydra lost a head, two more would appear on the stump so they could have many more than 7 or 9. However, the one fought by Hercules, on which most other variants and mythology are based, had nine heads prior to his cauterizing the stumps so that new heads could not appear so that he could kill it.

This is why you don't question Ivan.

Congratulations to both parties involved.

o/ NSO

o/ Hydra