Dooku Lost His Head and All He Got Was Eight More

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, unless you remind me that we're all exactly the same I tend to forget. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean it as a slight, if that's what the eyes are for. Just explaining Starfox's reasoning here. Yes, I know it's !@#$%^&* too. :P

Well, considering you folks still have that treaty with Invicta, I think I know how high of a regard your opinion is held over at IAA.

I lol'd. :v: There is still nothing to top Mussolandia's post in that treaty announcement.

Edited by Locke

Not that it bothers me in the slightest, but what reason do you have to dislike us? Or is it that you're just mad at the world?

He's mad at the world Dera. Insightful man Starfox is, but sometimes he needs to lighten up and smile a bit.

Congratulations guys. And I'll just add that the Sith flag is looking uber-cool today. Those wave effects get me every time. :)

Thanks President Kent. We can thank our allies in Hydra for that gem. I personally liked our esteemed artist New Frontiers submission for a wavy flag:

NSOwavywavw.png

Hydra's narrowly won. Narrowly.

Not that it bothers me in the slightest, but what reason do you have to dislike us? Or is it that you're just mad at the world?

There are many reasons. One of your members screwed up a trade circle I was in, and it was pretty annoying having to get a new set of trades thanks to his organization skills. Secondly, Jacapo has always rubbed me the wrong way.

You're purple. That sums it up.

I'm glad to have a mouthpiece. Do you care to state my next 10 positions?

Well, considering you folks still have that treaty with Invicta, I think I know how high of a regard your opinion is held over at IAA.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Invicta, but you're right. I don't participate in IAA politics, nor will I in the future. If they followed my word, we'd have no treaties. Treaties have stagnated this world.

That was a good one though. A huge burn, from Rebel Virginia, the man whose word we all hold ever so highly.

It's one alliance.

Its one alliance to many or closer to having to many depending on how many you have. You might think cool, we get to do a treaty announcement, but those build up. Do you go to this alliances forum in order to chat with them and make sure relations are good, or just assume others are talking with them enough? I like Citadel because I get to talk with all our MDP partners in one place, so even though I don't like going to many forums I at least keep in contact with them.

Its one alliance to many or closer to having to many depending on how many you have. You might think cool, we get to do a treaty announcement, but those build up. Do you go to this alliances forum in order to chat with them and make sure relations are good, or just assume others are talking with them enough? I like Citadel because I get to talk with all our MDP partners in one place, so even though I don't like going to many forums I at least keep in contact with them.

Lets look at this.....

NSO

Frostbite

* - New Polar Order

* - Siberian Tiger Alliance

Terra-Cotta Pact

* - Carpe Diem

* - The Imperium of Man

* - Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau

MDP

* - Hydra

and possibly a few protectorates, please inform me if i have missed any.

FCC

Citadel

* - The Grämlins

* - Fifth Column Confederation

* - Umbrella

* - The Order of the Paradox

* - Argent

Noir

* Sparta

* Umbrella

* League of United Defense

* Dark Fist

* Iunctus

* Mr. Fixit Online

* The Dark Templar

* Nordreich

* Federation of Buccaneers

* The Immortals

* Ether

* Military Establishment of Righteous Countries

* Nemesis

* Amazon Nation

* League of Small Superpowers

* The House of Lords

* Alpha Omega

* Aircastle

* The Righteous Fist

Are you sure you wanna moan about them having too many allies??

Edited by The Pansy

Lets look at this.....

NSO

Frostbite

* - New Polar Order

* - Siberian Tiger Alliance

Terra-Cotta Pact

* - Carpe Diem

* - The Imperium of Man

* - Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau

MDP

* - Hydra

* - The Galactic Republic

and possibly a few protectorates, please inform me if i have missed any.

FCC

Citadel

* - The Grämlins

* - Fifth Column Confederation

* - Umbrella

* - The Order of the Paradox

* - Argent

Noir

* Sparta

* Umbrella

* League of United Defense

* Dark Fist

* Iunctus

* Mr. Fixit Online

* The Dark Templar

* Nordreich

* Federation of Buccaneers

* The Immortals

* Ether

* Military Establishment of Righteous Countries

* Nemesis

* Amazon Nation

* League of Small Superpowers

* The House of Lords

* Alpha Omega

* Aircastle

* The Righteous Fist

Are you sure you wanna moan about them having too many allies??

Citadel and NOIR are two treaties to actually sign, I don't have individual treaties with most of those alliances. Also defensively we're only obligated to defend Citadel, the rest we can either choose to assist or not assist as we can do in any situation. I don't really think you can sign to many treaties if we're just to show some friendship but don't have serious obligations, although with MDPs I think its easy for many alliances to get carried away.

NOIR has gotten pretty big, it has some alliances we're friendly with and others we don't talk with. The ODP on there is to encourage a black team alliance to assist another being treated unfairly, but its not the type of ODP where its expected to be taken into very heavy consideration. Our individual ODPs are with OMFG and Fark, those ODPs were signed individually with the alliances due to the friendship that exists, and that friendship is what would make us very likely to activate it should they be attacked.