Dooku Lost His Head and All He Got Was Eight More

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll lower myself to your level and bite, I guess. I never "followed Doitzel" anywhere and have always considered myself a Pacifican, at least in some sense.

Now then, how am Ivans slave, exactly? Let me guess, because I am in his alliance? Anyone who is in an alliance with Ivan Moldavi is automatically his slave, right? This should be good.

Like I said, I'm lowering myself by even acknowledging someone as awesomely mediocre as yourself, but hey, I'm on a 15 minute break from polishing Ivans boots. I got some time.

True I guess. If you had followed Doitzel you might have accomplished something. Unfortunately, you were laughed at and returned to being your everyday Pacifican.

Now, you are Ivan's slave because whatever he says you are going to worship. Maybe slave was the wrong word, but you make it no secret that you idolize him and his actions.

Finally, you didn't even really acknowledge anything I said. You just responded with a bunch of crap. Really, I shouldn't have expected anything else, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I learned my lesson though.

They were definitely disgruntled, let me tell you.

Actually shortly after I wrote that I remembered a PM discussion I had a while ago and realized that yes, they were disgruntled.... but editing my post would have been a pain in the $@!.

Now, you are Ivan's slave because whatever he says you are going to worship. Maybe slave was the wrong word, but you make it no secret that you idolize him and his actions.

Yes because hes with Ivan he must be indoctrinated into being a slave. So just because we like him, that makes us a slave?

We can't blindly hate someone like you can. Poor Starfox so angry at Bob for all the wrongs committed on to him.

Yes because hes with Ivan he must be indoctrinated into being a slave. So just because we like him, that makes us a slave?

We can't blindly hate someone like you can. Poor Starfox so angry at Bob for all the wrongs committed on to him.

Okay I already said slave was the wrong word, learn to read.

That last line doesn't even make any sense here. What wrongs have been done to me by you guys? Ivan got destroyed in the First Great War by a coalition I was a part of, and the rest of you never led anything that I remember.

Edited by Starfox101

That last line doesn't even make any sense here. What wrongs have been done to me by you guys? Ivan got destroyed in the First Great War by a coalition I was a part of, and the rest of you never led anything that I remember.

I led FAIL on a glorious campaign against the first Vox Populi, and later WAPA, Sparta, the Family, MHA, and VE. I also led Pacifican forces to victory against the famed Alaskan Border Patrol shortly after GWIII. So yes, I've led quite a few things in my time.

I led FAIL on a glorious campaign against the first Vox Populi, and later WAPA, Sparta, the Family, MHA, and VE. I also led Pacifican forces to victory against the famed Alaskan Border Patrol shortly after GWIII. So yes, I've led quite a few things in my time.

I once led Bilrow in a lesson on how to get a bag off his head, as well.

That was possibly the most demanding responsibility ever shouldered in the history of the Cyberverse. :mellow:

Edited by Chron

You know, you kind of lost your comedy luster with this same tired antic a while ago. It's kind of become like the guy who says a joke, gets a laugh, then says the joke 11 more times and looks around the room saying "right, right?" thus killing the entire joke.

Sorry, RV.

You know, you kind of lost your comedy luster with this same tired antic a while ago. It's kind of become like the guy who says a joke, gets a laugh, then says the joke 11 more times and looks around the room saying "right, right?" thus killing the entire joke.

Sorry, RV.

At least he has respect.

I don't believe you had any actual hand in my personal defeat in the Great Patriotic War. That being said, since I took it as a personal defeat I circumvented the aims of the Coalition of Cowards, full of alliances that broke treaties and bandwagoned, and diverted any real damage to my alliance, as a good leader should. How many millions did you gain in that war from reparations? How much tech? How long was the NPO demilitarized? Gaining a supposed "victory" in name only while losing on all points and matters of contention has given people like you something to lay a claim of fame to for three years. You must be very proud of such a tremendous "victory". The whole world forced me, as an individual, to apologize and got absolutely nothing else in return except a jackboot to the throat a few months later.

Good job. You must be very proud.

I don't believe you had any actual hand in my personal defeat in the Great Patriotic War. That being said, since I took it as a personal defeat I circumvented the aims of the Coalition of Cowards, full of alliances that broke treaties and bandwagoned, and diverted any real damage to my alliance, as a good leader should. How many millions did you gain in that war from reparations? How much tech? How long was the NPO demilitarized? Gaining a supposed "victory" in name only while losing on all points and matters of contention has given people like you something to lay a claim of fame to for three years. You must be very proud of such a tremendous "victory". The whole world forced me, as an individual, to apologize and got absolutely nothing else in return except a jackboot to the throat a few months later.

Good job. You must be very proud.

Please don't take his Pyrrhic victory away from him, oh Benevolent One. It's all he's got.

On behalf of the FCC, I'd like to apologize for Methrage's behavior here. The rest of the FCC membership is both shocked and appalled at his behavior, and I can assure you that he will be dealt with appropriately. He's been growing increasingly unstable and paranoid in recent days, I suspect due to drugs, though unfortunately none of us thought it would get this bad this quickly. I sincerely hope this hasn't spoiled any chance of cordial relations between the FCC and the NSO.

On behalf of the FCC, I'd like to apologize for Methrage's behavior here. The rest of the FCC membership is both shocked and appalled at his behavior, and I can assure you that he will be dealt with appropriately. He's been growing increasingly unstable and paranoid in recent days, I suspect due to drugs, though unfortunately none of us thought it would get this bad this quickly. I sincerely hope this hasn't spoiled any chance of cordial relations between the FCC and the NSO.

I heard he was the leader of FCC. Is this true?

Ouch. Time for a Change of Command ceremony.

I suppose since NSO said its time for change of leadership within the FCC we should probably get right on that. :rolleyes:

I can understand Rich333's attempt to smooth things over with NSO and admit some of my comments were out of hand, but how the NSO feels will have no effect upon leadership within the FCC.

I heard he was the leader of FCC. Is this true?

Correct at this time he is the leader of the FCC. Rest assured however that the current situation will be discussed and addressed. And if a change of command is deemed needed by appropriate parties... Of course there will be cake.

Edit: To clarify... I'm not saying, predicting, or announcing a change in anything. I'm just saying that the subject will be addressed. "how the NSO feels will have no effect upon leadership within the FCC." <-0- That statement is 100% true. And always should be when considering interactions between sovereign alliances.

But that doesn't mean that we're(The membership of the FCC) not paying attention to what's going on around us and responding accordingly. I swear to Christ I'm a living embodiment of that ancient Chinese Curse... "May you live in interesting times."

In any case... Beautiful weather we're having.

Edited by Neuromancer7

So what FCC is saying is that because of your leader having a public disagreement with the NSO, it warrants having a discussion on whether he is still capable of leading your alliance. However, then you back track and say nothing will be done. I have to say, if you think NSO really cares about this you're sorely mistaken, but the very fact you're so worried about the big bad NSO that you'd consider removing your leader to appease us speaks volumes about your alliance. Stay proud FCC.

The NSO is understanding of the FCC's position in regards to the membership having some difficulty with what the leader is saying.

We have no wish to dictate the structure of the FCC. Any comments from NSO members in regards to their leadership situation are in response to comments made by FCC membership and not independently derived statements.

That being said, we in the NSO acknowledge the responsibility of an alliance's leadership to speak on behalf of their alliance and the responsibility of an alliances membership to accept the consequences, should any occur (not speaking directly of this situation), of their leaders actions. Everyone chooses to be in an alliance and therefore accepts responsibility of the actions of same.

No one in NSO needs to comment further on the internal structure of FCC, just as we would not wish to have others speak on our own internal affairs.