Operation Purplenurple

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maroon drama was never CLOSE to as retarded as purple drama. purple doesn't even deserve to be capitalized at this point.

Was that really the best Insult you could come up with? Really? That may just be one of the worst attempts at mocking Purple I have ever seen.

Please try again, fine gentleman.

I show you the light but you refuse my hand. I give you a just path but you abandon my road. Purple, you are making my patience thin to the edge. Continue to ignore my words and I will bring down my most holy and just hand crushing those that refuse me. I am Stumpy, King of Purple, and I will not be swayed from my righteous path.

Praise be the King!

Was that really the best Insult you could come up with? Really? That may just be one of the worst attempts at mocking Purple I have ever seen.

Please try again, fine gentleman.

Praise be the King!

I mean I didn't sit here thinking of how to ICEBURN someone like you apparently usually do :huh:

Sorry for the disappointment?

So, will SLCB be paying TOP, CTC, and IRON for the wars of Skavenblight since SLCB has apparently accepted him back into the alliance?

And yes, happy Senate running. I look forward to a race with a turnout nearing that of Aqua.

Ok again for the homers who are to lazy to read back a few pages, he is a ghost.

Edited by spearo

Clearly we're all morons for refusing to read every page of your near-daily stupid drama threads. Right. :rolleyes:

You can't even read the post your replying to correctly so...

Ok again for the morons who are to lazy to read back a few pages, he is a ghost.

Not read the whole thread only the last page even and he'd of seen a quote saying he was a ghost.

Edited by spearo

Would you just declare war already, pretty please?

I'm quite confident SLF already did declare war, I mean before they ceased to exist.

'cos I'm assuming you know the SLCB/the Stickmen have nothing to do with this, it's been pretty well established itt