Operation Purplenurple

Will one of you hurry up and get this over with? We're seeing enough topics as it is, and almost nothing has happened. Lets get this war over and done with. Either that, or just stop.

Thou art making me plunge into deep, deep misery.

Now let me quote the post written couple of minutes before your enlightening contribution;

I'm quite confident SLF already did declare war, I mean before they ceased to exist.

'cos I'm assuming you know the SLCB/the Stickmen have nothing to do with this, it's been pretty well established itt

Edited by Iosif Moldov

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I can sometimes have that effect on people.

I just re read the op, and saw it wasn't as I thought. But with this many threads on the whole SLCB-Purple cold war, I figured this was just another one.

Edited by Skippy

You can't even read the post your replying to correctly so...

Not read the whole thread only the last page even and he'd of seen a quote saying he was a ghost.

If there honestly are an absolute majority of non-lazy people willing to flip back a few pages, show me where they reside.

I read the whole thread, and I still think this is complete idiocy. You folks are allowed to up and do as you please, but if you honestly think your going to get away with this, plus the fact that your alliance harbors rogues, your wrong.

That being said, whilst I hold no grudge to you in particular sir, I hope the ghosts and rogues in your alliance get the chance to see themselves burn to the ground, thanks to their own idiocy.

I read the whole thread, and I still think this is complete idiocy. You folks are allowed to up and do as you please, but if you honestly think your going to get away with this, plus the fact that your alliance harbors rogues, your wrong.

Oh I think they will. No, I'm absolutely certain they will.

I find it very hard to make sense of this, but stickmen and the rest of purple sphere should really go to war or stop pissing all over each other. I've seen multiple reasons either side could of gone to war, and yet neither have, so if you guys don't have the balls to do it, stop trying to set it up.

I find it very hard to make sense of this, but stickmen and the rest of purple sphere should really go to war or stop pissing all over each other. I've seen multiple reasons either side could of gone to war, and yet neither have, so if you guys don't have the balls to do it, stop trying to set it up.

Hell just give me one more day.

I'm currently under a very sharp aid regime <_<

Maybe you should deal some tech and than start to threat people?

Just a friendly tip.

Hey see above reply.

Look at the treaty web. If you still feel the need to ask "why not?" then look at the treaty web again. Now, understand that being labeled the "aggressor", whether or not there is reasonable justification, puts you in the position of being slammed by overwhelming force while your treaty partners wave the non-chaining clauses of the MDPs and MDoAPs they signed with you in your face and it should come as absolutely no surprise that there will be no war. Not unless something really dramatic (more like dramatically stupid) happens.

Look at the treaty web. If you still feel the need to ask "why not?" then look at the treaty web again. Now, understand that being labeled the "aggressor", whether or not there is reasonable justification, puts you in the position of being slammed by overwhelming force while your treaty partners wave the non-chaining clauses of the MDPs and MDoAPs they signed with you in your face and it should come as absolutely no surprise that there will be no war. Not unless something really dramatic (more like dramatically stupid) happens.

Most intelligent thing said in this thread. Now I must go shower for agreeing with ChairmanHal. Thank you, good night.

Whoever starts it loses, at this point. Now, if one of the sides is clearly seen super-duper deliberately provoking a war, then they may lose their support on the side of stickmen, or unity on the side of olde purple, and the other side may safely begin to beat down on them. But frankly, olde purple really isn't doing that much to provoke a war other than not being very nice and stickmen's attempts, while clearly malicious, aren't actually competent (EDIT: I can perhaps concede that it is a lack of ambition, not competency) enough to make olde purple go to war, but the their allies probably WANT this war, so it will be hard for them to lose their support.

I really, really hope what I just said made sense.

Most intelligent thing said in this thread. Now I must go shower for agreeing with ChairmanHal. Thank you, good night.

Also, this.

Edited by Geoffron X

For the purple people:

Please flip a coin and see who attacks first.

Shower? Wu? Might I join?