Operation Purplenurple

Ah, I guess they all ran back, so much for ballsy posturing.

I'm pretty sure the guy just got deleted. If anything both sides are posturing and have yet to actually do anything.

A Soviet Attack (who is now deleted because of what I said last post), and Matt-Shovel, who was meant to be ASA's replacement.

Thanks.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the guy just got deleted. If anything both sides are posturing and have yet to actually do anything.

Thanks.

They had 5 members in SLF, did 4 or 1 got deleted?

Atleast 1 of them is flying SLCB flag http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=362904 and one ran off to iFOK applicant.

What I have seen them do several times in this thread is state that they are not affiliated with SLF. In fact that has been the crux of the argument. Beyond that in the 7 pages I have read so far, I have not seen an official denouncement of these action. Further, if SLBC does in fact denounce the OP's statement. They should ask that he strike it from his post so that it does not taint the views of those just begining to read the thread.

Additionally, if the SLBC wants people to believe that they have nothing to do with this. It may be prudent to title the tread something different. "Operation Purplenurple" implies some sort of collusion and pre-planning. As if this we a plan created, now being set into motion. My point is that the OP is extremely combative, and the official leadership should disavow that post and restate what they wanted Bob to get from that post, without the combative language. That is, unless they do think that SLF is doing something morally correct....

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1940551

look i dont know how to make it any more clear than this.

if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

Since Shovel left I don't think there's much left to do?

Atleast 1 of them is flying SLCB flag http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=362904 and one ran off to iFOK applicant.

1 Deleted

2 went back to SLCB (EDIT: One is the 19 day nation previously mentioned attacking random people)

1 is applying to iFOK

1 is still a SLF

Edited by Brenann

So what you're assuming is the others who left SLCB and to SLF wanted to fight? I'm pretty sure if they wanted to they would have attacked. Is it a rule to want to destroy purple now in order to join the SLF AA?

You're still not pointing out to me how invicta and the rest of them have shown any more balls during this whole situation either to be honest.

I need to prove nothing. My words are truth by virtue of my speaking of it.

Adorable, but just no. This thread is not for you ego games so try again when you've actually formed an argument.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

So what you're assuming is the others who left SLCB and to SLF wanted to fight? I'm pretty sure if they wanted to they would have attacked. Is it a rule to want to destroy purple now in order to join the SLF AA?

You're still not pointing out to me how invicta and the rest of them have shown any more balls during this whole situation either to be honest.

Why must balls be the defining variable in a matter of courage vs. cowardliness?

Other than just being annoying what was the point of this? I don't know what was suppose to happen but, all I see is one of those guys attackiing IRON, TOP, and CTC. I though they were suppose to attack at least someone on purple? Well at least the Box guys have managed to make themselves the most annoying alliance everyone wants to see rolled. Thats a special gift considering the competiton.

He joined SLF and is now SLCB again... http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=359559

Edit: As per the permanently not letting people back in bit... this going to hold true?

he misunderstood the post about this situation on our forums. he conducted no attacks in SLF nor did he do anything else wrong.

Why must balls be the defining variable in a matter of courage vs. cowardliness?

That's generally the connotation afforded to that term.

Other than just being annoying what was the point of this? I don't know what was suppose to happen but, all I see is one of those guys attackiing IRON, TOP, and CTC. I though they were suppose to attack at least someone on purple? Well at least the Box guys have managed to make themselves the most annoying alliance everyone wants to see rolled. Thats a special gift considering the competiton.

That guy is only a 19 day old nation who I'm pretty sure has no idea what's going on. Thanks for trying though.

That's generally the connotation afforded to that term.

That guy is only a 19 day old nation who I'm pretty sure has no idea what's going on. Thanks for trying though.

Well he managed to change AAs attack IRON and the Citadel and then change AAs back. So you say is he to new to do this on his own? Are you suggesting he was ordered to attack them?

Well he managed to change AAs attack IRON and the Citadel and then change AAs back. So you say is he to new to do this on his own? Are you suggesting he was ordered to attack them?

Yes it's obviously all a plot for SLCB to use a 19 day old nation to have IRON and Citadel attack them :rolleyes:

Yes it's obviously all a plot for SLCB to use a 19 day old nation to have IRON and Citadel attack them :rolleyes:

You just said

So what are to trying to say? He had no idea what is going on so he did not do it on his own. At the same time you say no one told him to? Well then just how did it happen?