Operation Purplenurple

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this entire drama was masterminded by the stickmen to start a major war?

It's either that or stickmen leadership is really stupid.

Looks like it.

So now there's 2 of their "Triumvirate" who are in SLF and are saying they're going to declare on us.

Somehow, I don't think it'd be too far-fetched to take this as alliance action. When your leadership does it..

It's either that or stickmen leadership is really stupid.

As a representative of Stickmen leadership I'd like to clarify that this has nothing to do with Stickmen; it's not even an official SLCB announcement so trying to mix the rest of us into the crap is just asinine.

As a representative of Stickmen leadership I'd like to clarify that this has nothing to do with Stickmen; it's not even an official SLCB announcement so trying to mix the rest of us into the crap is just asinine.

So, what you're saying is the OP is not an official SLCB post?

It was posted by one of their members and signed by him with the alliance's name.

The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

So, he'll be leaving soon as well I take it? Because he clearly states that the SLF attacks are part of SLCB's plan...

Do you wish to understand the logistics of our plan, enemies of SLCB?

And yes, I did read this...

The actions undertaken by the Seaworthy Liberian Front are undertaken by men far braver than I. They do not represent the views of the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes at this juncture.

Which reads to me that Ogodai jumped the gun on their original plan. Of course I may be a little jaded in regards to SLCB's intentions at this point. But if this were going to be nothing more than a rogue action, why the similar name? Or was that just a coincidence?

Honestly, I don't care if they peel off one by one and destroy their alliance that's their business, but to claim that this isn't an official SLCB announcement (even granting that the attacks might not be sanctioned at this time) is really quite disingenuous.

I believe describing it as a combination of both would be most accurate.

Oh, really? Then your impression of accuracy must be quite twisted or you just don't have a bloody idea what's happening around here. Read my lips: This has nothing to do with the Stickmen. The Stickmen government were not aware of this before it was announced. Whether this is or is not an official SLCB post is a matter SLCB should indeed clarify but under no circumstances it is not an official Stickmen announcement.

You know, we're a coalition of independent alliances and stuff, after all.

So, what you're saying is the OP is not an official SLCB post?

Actually, that's what SLCB is saying.

look i dont know how to make it any more clear than this.

if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

and to those of you suggesting this is a stickmen action to you i say: garbage.

that assertion simply shows what little understanding you have of the stickmen bloc. It shows that you are and have been treating stickmen as an alliance rather than a bloc of separate alliances.

it's not difficult.