Operation Purplenurple

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look i dont know how to make it any more clear than this.

if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

and to those of you suggesting this is a stickmen action to you i say: garbage.

that assertion simply shows what little understanding you have of the stickmen bloc. It shows that you are and have been treating stickmen as an alliance rather than a bloc of separate alliances.

it's not difficult.

In that case, I wish your government the best of luck, as both one of the founders (in the triumvirate) and his appointed replacement left SLCB permanently today.

Good luck, and may their replacement be rational.

Edited by Timtacious

look i dont know how to make it any more clear than this.

if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

and to those of you suggesting this is a stickmen action to you i say: garbage.

that assertion simply shows what little understanding you have of the stickmen bloc. It shows that you are and have been treating stickmen as an alliance rather than a bloc of separate alliances.

it's not difficult.

You're right, it shouldn't be difficult, but obviously even your allies weren't clear on what you were doing with the OP. In fact they don't even think it's your announcement.

But it is all clear now. People flying the Seaworthy Liberian Front are not acting in conjunction with the Seaworth Liberian Cardboard Boxes. Got it! :D

So, what you're saying is the OP is not an official SLCB post?

It was posted by one of their members and signed by him with the alliance's name.

Yes, it was posted by a member. I do not recall when single member's post spoke for their whole alliance.

So, he'll be leaving soon as well I take it? Because he clearly states that the SLF attacks are part of SLCB's plan...

Could you please point out where he said this? And please do not quote something that is unclear and you are just going on your understanding of the words used.

And yes, I did read this...
The actions undertaken by the Seaworthy Liberian Front are undertaken by men far braver than I. They do not represent the views of the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes at this juncture.

If you did indeed read this, then it should be clear that "The actions undertaken by the Seaworthy Liberian Front are undertaken by men far braver than I. They do not represent the views of the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes"

Which reads to me that Ogodai jumped the gun on their original plan. Of course I may be a little jaded in regards to SLCB's intentions at this point. But if this were going to be nothing more than a rogue action, why the similar name? Or was that just a coincidence?

Honestly, I don't care if they peel off one by one and destroy their alliance that's their business, but to claim that this isn't an official SLCB announcement (even granting that the attacks might not be sanctioned at this time) is really quite disingenuous.

You have such a wild imagination. You seem to me to be one who would hit the breaks while hydroplaning, or even turn the steering wheel.

I had no idea rogues deserved their own thread. I plan to post a new thread on the CN forums every single time our alliance, or any of our PIATs has a rogue nation, so I can let everyone know. I mean, everyone enjoys having their time wasted. I thought there would be some sort of substance within the thread. I was wrong. I look forward to NOT reading your threads in the future.

Oh, really? Then your impression of accuracy must be quite twisted or you just don't have a bloody idea what's happening around here. Read my lips: This has nothing to do with the Stickmen. The Stickmen government were not aware of this before it was announced. Whether this is or is not an official SLCB post is a matter SLCB should indeed clarify but under no circumstances it is not an official Stickmen announcement.

You know, we're a coalition of independent alliances and stuff, after all.

Hm, I seem to have struck a nerve, no? But regardless, you cannot deny that this announcement is representative of the character of the membership of your member alliances, and in many cases those who are in government as well. So you must understand, it is very difficult for us not in the know to determine the difference between your government members and your non-government members. In all honesty, they appear to be on the same level of intelligence in most cases.

Ok you are on to us. I'll confess, this was intentional. SLF is the same as SLCB. Please attack both AA's before it's too late. Hell, attack the whole of Stickmen while your at it.

Seems to me as if you're still trying to get purple to attack you, yet at the same time trying to deny what you're obviously doing. Get on with it already, or stop wasting all of our time with your nonsense.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Ok you are on to us. I'll confess, this was intentional. SLF is the same as SLCB. Please attack both AA's before it's too late. Hell, attack the whole of Stickmen while your at it.

Geeze! You've always been the weakest link but I never expected you to crack so easily.

edit:

Hm, I seem to have struck a nerve, no? But regardless, you cannot deny that this announcement is representative of the character of the membership of your member alliances, and in many cases those who are in government as well. So you must understand, it is very difficult for us not in the know to determine the difference between your government members and your non-government members. In all honesty, they appear to be on the same level of intelligence in most cases.

No, it's not. One could argue it's representative of the character of the membership of SLCB nations if one is into crap like that but that's actually pretty damn different thing than being representative of iFOK or FCO somehow. Of course, considering the somewhat isolated nature of my alliance it's understandable why you would make such a petty mistake but I'd advise you to make such comments only when they're supported by facts instead of hasty assumptions. Of course I'm contradicting myself here because I don't actually know what are your experiences from dealing with my alliances, so I'd be more than happy to hear what you've got to say.

And yeah, I love you too.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

I had no idea rogues deserved their own thread. I plan to post a new thread on the CN forums every single time our alliance, or any of our PIATs has a rogue nation, so I can let everyone know. I mean, everyone enjoys having their time wasted. I thought there would be some sort of substance within the thread. I was wrong. I look forward to NOT reading your threads in the future.

Because I'm sure every rogue follows a seemingly stressful moment between two alliances.

Constantly ignoring his very clear statements would make him a bit aggravated, don't need to give yourself a pat on the back for that.

Because I'm sure every rogue follows a seemingly stressful moment between two alliances.

Its rare I must admit, but *sighes* it does occasionally happen. I mean I understand how this could be such a big deal. I mean rogues are usually below 5000 NS. Or less...

*Yawn*. This is the new era of CN. Nations below 5000 NS are considered to be a big deal now. I'll go write up the paper work.

Its rare I must admit, but *sighes* it does occasionally happen. I mean I understand how this could be such a big deal. I mean rogues are usually below 5000 NS. Or less...

*Yawn*. This is the new era of CN. Nations below 5000 NS are considered to be a big deal now. I'll go write up the paper work.

Be sure to fax me a copy. :rolleyes:

Be sure to fax me a copy. :rolleyes:

Sure. I just need your fax number. And perhaps a "CC:". You may want your affiliates and allies to read up on the latest copies I produce. :rolleyes:

Whoever said "The boredom has reached a breaking point"; spot on my friend. Its like people kick back and think of new ways to just utterly dumb down the game. Every new lame thread gets more and more retarded.

Constantly ignoring his very clear statements would make him a bit aggravated, don't need to give yourself a pat on the back for that.

His excuses do not fool me. I see through his charade.

Two government members of SLCB attack Invicta members, and then when they see it is not getting the attention they want, they make an announcement on it in the hopes of exacerbating the situation. I am well away that a "truce" has been called, however, considering the Stickmen's previous history there is no reason for anyone to believe they intend to honor. Considering the nature of these alliances, we can only assume this is yet another attempt to provoke purple. Really, I don't see what is so hard to understand.

And the list of high nations leaving SLCB for SLF grows again... this time one of their Council.

Let them follower their leaders one by one. Soon enough they should be gone with. I for one shall not miss any of them.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

His excuses do not fool me. I see through his charade.

Two government members of SLCB attack Invicta members, and then when they see it is not getting the attention they want, they make an announcement on it in the hopes of exacerbating the situation. I am well away that a "truce" has been called, however, considering the Stickmen's previous history there is no reason for anyone to believe they intend to honor. Considering the nature of these alliances, we can only assume this is yet another attempt to provoke purple. Really, I don't see what is so hard to understand.

Let them follower their leaders one by one. Soon enough they should be gone with. I for one shall not miss any of them.

It really isn't hard to understand, yet you are still struggling with it.