Operation Purplenurple

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this is the first time I have ever agreed with Rebel Virginia.

I believe this is the first time I have ever simultaneously agreed with both RV and Beatrice.

/me goes to put his head through a wall.

Edited by Lord Boris

It really isn't hard to understand, yet you are still struggling with it.
It seems as though you misunderstand the situation.

You can try to paint me a fool as much as you'd like, but you know what I say is true. How else would you explain your juvenile attempts to goad purple to attack SLCB and Stickmen because "this is clearly a ploy and SLF is the same as SLCB" or whatever it is you're saying? Really, if you want a war go start it already. Despite your petty attempt, no one believes Purple Unity are the aggressors here.

I believe this is the first time I have ever agreed with Rebel Virginia.

It is not red. It is clearly a lie. Stop lying. I see through you.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

If this is about a member going rouge, the OP needs to put that in the title immediately and perhaps be a bit more contrite that a former member is attacking, unsanctioned by your alliance. Your attitude, and the fact that you bothered to give a name to this phenomenon "operation purplenurple" does not speak well to your intentions.

Further, perhaps you would care to explain why this was said,

The actions undertaken by the Seaworthy Liberian Front are undertaken by men far braver than I.
I am confused why a member, who as you yourself point out is writing this announcement to dispel any suspicions that this rouge group SLF is operating under the orders of your SLCB government (evidenced here
because I'm sure every rogue follows a seemingly stressful moment between two alliances.
), would lend moral support to these rouges. Why would you call government and general members who have abandoned your alliance "brave". Why especially when it threatens the security of your alliance to the extent that you believed you needed to distance yourself and officially disavow them?

Perhaps if you don't want people to believe you are implicated in this fiasco, a bit more tact, and a bit more official control over SLBC announcements would be desirable. The vagueness of this post, forcing stickmen to have to jump in and clarify the post, is extremely undesirable during a time when you yourself admit, tensions are running high.

You can try to paint me a fool as much as you'd like, but you know what I say is true. How else would you explain your juvenile attempts to goad purple to attack SLCB and Stickmen because "this is clearly a ploy and SLF is the same as SLCB" or whatever it is you're saying? Really, if you want a war go start it already. Despite your petty attempt, no one believes Purple Unity are the aggressors here.

Why on earth would we leave the SLCB AA to attack them? We aren't trying to make PU look like the aggressors. Get your facts right before you start spouting rubbish.

Arent you in peace mode?

I can only come out tomorrow. And I will be.

I am assuming you are talking about SLCB, since a member of SLF is now attacking IRON, TOP, and a Member of the Citadel Trading Company.

None of us actually know who he is...go figure.

Edited by Shovel

Ah, the old send members of your alliance to a satellite location so they can attack someone you don't like and you can claim you don't have anything to with it trick. A very mavericky move, I approve.

Thank you for this, Duncan. Although I thought this didn't really require any saying, I suppose some parties are simply too simple to understand such a concept.

Why on earth would we leave the SLCB AA to attack them? We aren't trying to make PU look like the aggressors. Get your facts right before you start spouting rubbish.

So you can try to provoke Purple Unity into attack SLCB because you are putting your members on a different AA in order to attack them. Then once they do you will have them attacked because SLF is clearly a different alliance which has nothing to do with Stickmen. Really, a clever plan until you realize nobody is stupid enough to fall for it. However, I'm in a good mood, so here's a gold star for trying. It's the least I can do.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Thank you for this, Duncan. Although I thought this didn't really require any saying, I suppose some parties are simply too simple to understand such a concept.

May I ask why would an alliance send its members to a suicide mission? Of course, that was what Vox Populi did but I don't think any other alliance is foolish/desperate enough for that.

Edit: I fail @ quoting.

Edited by Drool

We're so small, we're not worth their time. :awesome:

You're worth my time, baby :wub:

Silly SLCB, dont you know that that twisting Jor's nipples (IE a Purplenurple) only excites him.

The only thing worse than a pissed Jor is an excited Jor.

It's true, I've seen it.

Hardly, this is a simple thread relaying the message that the actions of SLF do not reflect those of SLCB

So uhm, since when do rogue members retain admin or moderator access to SLCB boards...or is that standard practice?

http://forum.seaworthy-liberians.com/index...mp;CODE=leaders

i c, so alliances are now responsible for those who left their alliance

Well not exactly but certainly SLCB must take some of the blame. Just like all the former government members of Invicta who went rogue on Ephie, The anti Ephie culture in the Invicta government led to many people going rogue on him after they left Invicta, just as the Anti Invicta Culture in SLCB leads to its members and government going rogue on Invicta.

Make sense?

look i dont know how to make it any more clear than this.

if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

So uhm, why do they have mod access to your boards?

In that case, I wish your government the best of luck, as both one of the founders (in the triumvirate) and his appointed replacement left SLCB permanently today.

Good luck, and may their replacement be rational.

I doubt this will be permanent.

Cry havoc and let slip the gods of fail, SLCB.

I lol'ed

Edited by scythegfx

May I ask why would an alliance send its members to a suicide mission? Of course, that was what Vox Populi did but I don't think any other alliance is foolish/desperate enough for that.

Edit: I fail @ quoting.

So you can try to provoke Purple Unity into attack SLCB because you are putting your members on a different AA in order to attack them. Then once they do you will have them attacked because SLF is clearly a different alliance which has nothing to do with Stickmen. Really, a clever plan until you realize nobody is stupid enough to fall for it. However, I'm in a good mood, so here's a gold star for trying. It's the least I can do.

There's your cunning plan. Glad I could be of some help.

I doubt this will be permanent.

Well, since most of the alliances around do not condone eternal/permanent ZIs anymore, I don't see any reason why this should be permanent. Except, you know, they left their position an' all, but democracy is democracy.

Edit:

There's your cunning plan. Glad I could be of some help.

You gotta be kidding me <_< You agreed yourself that the said plan is too stupid to work :P But one can only hope..

Edited by Drool

/me shakes his head

You guys almost had the upper hand there with the Invicta logs issue. But this is just ... bizarre. SLF seem to be a rogue organisation (or at least a collection of rogue nations), and yet you are offering them support for their rogue attacks. Nations entering the SLF AA are likely to find themselves part of the war that current members of the AA have started, so even if you are trying to provoke Purple Unity into a war and claim defence, you're just losing some of your strength for no good purpose.

Wow. Just wow.

As long as you're having fun, right? Sure looks like back pedaling is fun!

I'll stay tuned for the next thread you purple folk will inevitably put out in less than 12 hours!

I think thats actually going to happen. With all of these rouges speaking for what they say of their "alliance."

All it is going to do is start a huge war for when there was no reason. <_<

Well, since most of the alliances around do not condone eternal/permanent ZIs anymore, I don't see any reason why this should be permanent. Except, you know, they left their position an' all, but democracy is democracy.

Edit:

You gotta be kidding me <_< You agreed yourself that the said plan is too stupid to work :P But one can only hope..

Well, SLCB did say it was permanent. It's up to you to believe them or not. I for one, do not.

If this is about a member going rouge, the OP needs to put that in the title immediately and perhaps be a bit more contrite that a former member is attacking, unsanctioned by your alliance. Your attitude, and the fact that you bothered to give a name to this phenomenon "operation purplenurple" does not speak well to your intentions.

Further, perhaps you would care to explain why this was said, I am confused why a member, who as you yourself point out is writing this announcement to dispel any suspicions that this rouge group SLF is operating under the orders of your SLCB government (evidenced here ), would lend moral support to these rouges. Why would you call government and general members who have abandoned your alliance "brave". Why especially when it threatens the security of your alliance to the extent that you believed you needed to distance yourself and officially disavow them?

Perhaps if you don't want people to believe you are implicated in this fiasco, a bit more tact, and a bit more official control over SLBC announcements would be desirable. The vagueness of this post, forcing stickmen to have to jump in and clarify the post, is extremely undesirable during a time when you yourself admit, tensions are running high.

I'm sorry, who is lending moral support? Your post is not clear.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

That's where the permanent thing came from.