Operation Purplenurple

I give you this:

Ok. Seriously. Lets Let this go.

SLCB is done with all Purple Drama. I am speaking as SLCB Gov on this.

Invicta is also over this.

We won't be posting anymore threads, or causing problems in any foreseeable way(and I do know these things)

Didnt even manage 12 hours :lol1:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay on topic, bud. If you want to re-re-re-re-rehash this, there is another thread.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what the point of this topic is, but I'm sure it's important :D

It was a conflict between slcb/stickmen and invicta/peace that I was commenting on, that is a part of this, as the longer this drama drags out, the more everything becomes interconnected.

And, as I said, whatever this is, it should be fun, but the longer this drags out, the more I suspect that it's a trick everyone (stickmen/peace, whatever) are in on. Things aren't adding up anymore.

Edited by astronaut jones

And, as I said, whatever this is, it should be fun, but the longer this drags out, the more I suspect that it's a trick everyone (stickmen/peace, whatever) are in on. Things aren't adding up anymore.

As I'm sure you are aware by now, Purplenurple is the name of the SLCB-Invicta MADP. Congratulations, you win the prize.

As I'm sure you are aware by now, Purplenurple is the name of the SLCB-Invicta MADP. Congratulations, you win the prize.

This probably isn't true, but i want it to be very badly. I think PlanetBob and especially the purple sphere are in need of a good laugh. :D

I don't get it, and frankly I'm not sure I want to either. More Halloween shenanigans I suppose?

What I got from it is SLCB will be spying on PEACE, bankrolling and/or sending rogues against PEACE as an official policy decision with the backing of their treaty partners. Although clarity wasnt in abundance.

Edited by Alterego

Not sure what this is. I support you guys campaigning for your candidate but if he lost in a fair election then what is your point? War?

The other alliances have the right to vote as they feel as do you. So what is the problem?

Also, tippy toeing making what seem as threats is not a good approach.