Official Announcement from Kronos

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O/ to both parties. We still wub kronos :)
o/ Athens, you guys are awesome

Really, what is the point of these platitudinous remarks? If you guys both loved each other as much as you say you do, we wouldn't be here now, would we?

More open hostility and less clichéd BS pls, thx.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Really, what is the point of these platitudinous remarks? If you guys both loved each other as much as you say you do, we wouldn't be here now, would we?

More open hostility and less clichéd BS pls, thx.

Or, Kronos and Athens both hold their treaty partners to a level of communication. The level was not maintained by either of us, and we both felt it was best to cancel? While I'm sure the conspiracy theorists would agree with you, but alliances actually can cancel treaties when they don't hate each other.

Or, Kronos and Athens both hold their treaty partners to a level of communication. The level was not maintained by either of us, and we both felt it was best to cancel? While I'm sure the conspiracy theorists would agree with you, but alliances actually can cancel treaties when they don't hate each other.

Obviously, and I wasn't seriously insinuating that there is anything sinister or ugly behind this cancellation. I simply find it rather galling to see proclamations of love in a thread where a treaty between the two parties has been cancelled because you couldn't even be bothered to talk to each other. Seems like a strange kind of love to me.

I have no problem with the cancellation and always respect the constant review of treaties, it is just the few inane comments that irritate me.

Edited by Aimee Mann

I think that Kronos' relations with TOP are what is to blame here. Clearly, TOP's survivalist attitude, stat collecting, stagnation-creating, server crashing, runny nose causing, coffee spilling negative influence on the game has rubbed off on Kronos.

Or you could blame me. ;)

Kronos was indeed an excellent treaty partner, and we had a lot of good times together. Ultimately, though, we came to have different outlooks on the world, and it led to the dissolution of our treaty. There is no antipathy here from us, and we wish Kronos only the best of luck.

Shout-outs

tryp - o-chem and CN discussions. You rock dude.

ender - war discussions and teaching me that one deployment trick.

heracles - plotting fun, all the offers of support.

pip - good times raiding together

Peace.

i like both of these alliances quite a bit, so this is dissapointing to see, though probably not all that surprising.

Pretty much exactly how I feel.

Good luck to both alliances (still got us Athens :) )

Edited by Drai

Obviously, and I wasn't seriously insinuating that there is anything sinister or ugly behind this cancellation. I simply find it rather galling to see proclamations of love in a thread where a treaty between the two parties has been cancelled because you couldn't even be bothered to talk to each other. Seems like a strange kind of love to me.

I have no problem with the cancellation and always respect the constant review of treaties, it is just the few inane comments that irritate me.

Just because you think merely talking to each other occasionally is enough communication to warrant maintaining a binding treaty - where both alliances are bound to fight for each other, potentially to ZI - does not mean that everyone else has to share that same belief.

Just because you think merely talking to each other occasionally is enough communication to warrant maintaining a binding treaty - where both alliances are bound to fight for each other, potentially to ZI - does not mean that everyone else has to share that same belief.

Actually, sometimes it is. On this occasion perhaps it was not.

Good luck to both parties.

Down with TOP... oops wrong topic >_>

Congrats Kronos, next time you may find an alliance with half a brain... I wouldn't be counting on TOP though

If you guys keep up this foolishness, of finding bad allies, I'll have to ask MCXA if I should go rogue on you

Edited by Believland

Down with TOP... oops wrong topic >_>

Congrats Kronos, next time you may find an alliance with half a brain... I wouldn't be counting on TOP though

If you guys keep up this foolishness, of finding bad allies, I'll have to ask MCXA if I should go rogue on you

<_<

Is an alliance not having a brain a good or bad thing? Are you implying they don't think? Because I'd imagine give their history they think things through quite well. That they aren't smart? They are the number one alliance in the game right now. And furthermore, how can you classify an entire alliance by a trait like either of those? Your comment just really makes no sense at all.

Going by your standards, Kronos should treaty with these guys: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...nce=The%20Brain

Get it? It's a play on context. hehehe.

I’m very sad to see this happen. After the Karma War, communication between our two alliances dropped significantly, and then [ooc] I go and take a three month break which only made things worse, coming online once every so often to check on things but not being able to come on IRC. I just got back from said break and tried to resuscitate the situation but to no avail. [ooc]

This was also somewhat expected from our end as we both started to move to different corners of the treaty web and we too feeling that the relationship that once used to be so strong, was simply no longer there. The thought of cancelling this treaty did come up during our own treaty review but was dismissed in hopes of trying to rekindle the relationship to what it used to be. It’s always tough to cancel a treaty of this magnitude.

Athens wishes only the best of luck to Kronos, in all their future endeavours as they move forward without Athens beside her as an ally.

Best Wishes Kronos.

I’m sure that some of your allies and ours as well, will be very happy to see this gone. ;)