Official Announcement from Kronos

Kronosflagdark.jpg

On the 15th of April, with great joy and excitement, Kronos entered into a pact with Athens. It was a strong bond that was reflective of the close friendship we shared. However as time passes, people and relationships change. It is with that in mind, and with a heavy heart, that I come before you today to notify you that 72 hours ago, Kronos gave notice to Athens that we no longer felt that this treaty properly reflected the friendship between our alliances and that we wished to cancel it. That being said, I still look fondly upon our Greek comrades and wish them only the best as we go forward. I have greatly enjoyed the time I have spent working beside the Athenians and still consider several within their ranks to be personal friends. I hope that one day in the future, we find ourselves closer once again; until then, may they find only prosperity and favor from the gods as they pursue their chosen path.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you Athens.

Losing a bad treaty partner is better than keeping them.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize kronos had wronged you, bob. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about your issues on IRC or in PM.

Sad to have this happen. Good luck athens, <3