Official Announcement from Kronos

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be sure to cancel your treaty with TOP before a war breaks out, or they will cancel it for you. Can't understand why you guys would sign with them in the first place, a treaty with TOP is worth less than 2000 soldiers in aid when a war comes around (and 2000 soldiers in aid is more than you can expect from them if you're on the losing side).

Hey stupid, why dont just try it and attack one of our allies.

Just because you think merely talking to each other occasionally is enough communication to warrant maintaining a binding treaty - where both alliances are bound to fight for each other, potentially to ZI - does not mean that everyone else has to share that same belief.

What? I wasn't even the person who said that communication was the reason for the cancellation (never mind delving into a 'how much communication is necessary' debate) so for you to take that hitherto unrelated point and use it to extrapolate wildly on my own personal beliefs (even when I have clearly stated that I am a fan of re-considering treaties in this way) is baffling to say the least.

I was very expressly criticising banal expressions of love where they are not warranted, and nothing else. I will assume that you have simply misunderstood what was being said in this instance.

Just be sure to cancel your treaty with TOP before a war breaks out, or they will cancel it for you. Can't understand why you guys would sign with them in the first place, a treaty with TOP is worth less than 2000 soldiers in aid when a war comes around (and 2000 soldiers in aid is more than you can expect from them if you're on the losing side).

My criticism of TOP generally has more substance than this. You have sullied my moose. )):

It's always a tough thing to talk about canceling a treaty; however, when both parties feel it's time to go their separate ways, then there is not much else to do. I'm suspect the phrase, "It's not you, it's me" may have come up but in the end if this is what was felt to be the right decision for both Kronos and Athens then good show on this join decision.

Good luck to both Kronos and our friends at Athens.

Edited by Laserwolf

Really, what is the point of these platitudinous remarks? If you guys both loved each other as much as you say you do, we wouldn't be here now, would we?

More open hostility and less clichéd BS pls, thx.

Unfortunately there is no hostility in this cancellation, no matter how much you want there to be. I also think NV, 1TF, NpO among others are awesome, however the communication levels with all of these alliances does not warrant a treaty of any sort. Just because we have seen fit to mutually cancel our treaty does not stop me liking Athens.

Athens houses some of my longest term friends. I still hold Athens in VERY high regard and I frankly love some of the members there. I'd go to ZI for for those people happily.

The bulk of Athens I can't say that for. That's why the treaty was cancelled. I'd be willing to go to ZI for my friends there, whom I love but not ALL of Athens. That's why the treaty was cancelled. Not some ulterior motive, not some sinister plot. Just people that drifted apart. Its a relationship that can be repaired.