Under-rated/Over-rated alliances

Hyperion321

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MK of today is not the MK I joined. Don't get me wrong, I still love MK. I just think that memespam and !@#$posting is not what MK should be known for, they have too much talent to fall into that.

Hey JB. :)

Now I don't overly care if people think we're under or overrated (I mean, it's interesting and can be pretty telling, but I won't dwell on it). And I don't mean to offend or get too far off-topic here by discussing certain past circumstances of ours. But if I recall correctly you left MK for reasons similar to the ones that you cite as being part of the reason that we're overrated (which are not exactly newer phenomenons). MK's membership has always and still does, with the reasonable freedom of speech they're afforded, freely speak their minds, both internally in regards to other membership and externally in regards to other alliances' memberships. Really the only difference between the MK of today and the MK that you joined (other than the aesthetics) is that we're no longer so much at risk of getting rolled for saying what we choose to.

That said, if MK is known only for its memespam and !@#$posting, as you put it, it would seem like we're rather underrated. :P

Really the only difference between the MK of today and the MK that you joined (other than the aesthetics) is that we're no longer so much at risk of getting rolled for saying what we choose to.

We will see if you afford others the same luxury over the coming months.

Only getting rolled twice whilst under the jackboot was a luxury. :gag:

Looks like you've got some rolling to do MK, purple is pretty much under your jackboot if you see where I'm going with this.

Yeah, no one was ever rolled before except MK. Spare me please, you haven't been rolled until you've lost over 90% of your NS and over 90% or your membership. The luxury I was talking about was the free speech without getting rolled that MK have not "Only getting rolled twice whilst under the jackboot" Will they treat others as they wanted to be treated or put on their own jackboots?

Hey JB. :)

Now I don't overly care if people think we're under or overrated (I mean, it's interesting and can be pretty telling, but I won't dwell on it). And I don't mean to offend or get too far off-topic here by discussing certain past circumstances of ours. But if I recall correctly you left MK for reasons similar to the ones that you cite as being part of the reason that we're overrated (which are not exactly newer phenomenons). MK's membership has always and still does, with the reasonable freedom of speech they're afforded, freely speak their minds, both internally in regards to other membership and externally in regards to other alliances' memberships. Really the only difference between the MK of today and the MK that you joined (other than the aesthetics) is that we're no longer so much at risk of getting rolled for saying what we choose to.

That said, if MK is known only for its memespam and !@#$posting, as you put it, it would seem like we're rather underrated. :P

Hello, SirWilliam.

The last time I left MK had nothing to do with MK's behavior...it was because I didn't want MK to be rolled due to me being in it, since NPO and co. had changed their minds about me being free to go and put me on their e-ZI lists. Of the three times I left MK, only one was even somewhat related to what I think MK has sunk to, at least publically, these days. And that was more due to one former /b/ member's callousness and over the top nature, not a general behavior of all members. That member was kicked out for what he did, so apparently I wasn't the only one who had issues with it.

As I said, I don't dislike MK, and I wish you all luck on achieving what I feel you once had but now have lost through your freedom.

Yeah, no one was ever rolled before except MK. Spare me please, you haven't been rolled until you've lost over 90% of your NS and over 90% or your membership. The luxury I was talking about was the free speech without getting rolled that MK have not "Only getting rolled twice whilst under the jackboot" Will they treat others as they wanted to be treated or put on their own jackboots?

What? When did I say no one was ever rolled before except MK? How is that relevant at all? Why do you always just make up random exaggerated hypotheticals and then go, "'Only time will tell!!1!' (dun dun dun)" Doh, didn't realize there was a set definition of what being rolled is, guess you're right! To be honest you kinda lose me after that second sentence.. But I'm gonna go ahead and state I hope they put on the jackboots. Someone needs to.

What? When did I say no one was ever rolled before except MK? How is that relevant at all? Why do you always just make up random exaggerated hypotheticals and then go, "'Only time will tell!!1!' (dun dun dun)" Doh, didn't realize there was a set definition of what being rolled is, guess you're right! To be honest you kinda lose me after that second sentence.. But I'm gonna go ahead and state I hope they put on the jackboots. Someone needs to.

I find it humorous that so soon after NPO has been deposed, people are already calling for a replacement.

Hello, SirWilliam.

The last time I left MK had nothing to do with MK's behavior...it was because I didn't want MK to be rolled due to me being in it, since NPO and co. had changed their minds about me being free to go and put me on their e-ZI lists. Of the three times I left MK, only one was even somewhat related to what I think MK has sunk to, at least publically, these days. And that was more due to one former /b/ member's callousness and over the top nature, not a general behavior of all members. That member was kicked out for what he did, so apparently I wasn't the only one who had issues with it.

As I said, I don't dislike MK, and I wish you all luck on achieving what I feel you once had but now have lost through your freedom.

I didn't specify which time you left that I was referring to because I couldn't recall which time it was. All the same my point stands. At least one of the times it was for a reason (member conduct) similar to those that you cite as being part of the reason that we're overrated (again, member conduct). For that matter my point still stands that despite how much has changed in CN things aren't entirely different with regards to MK, despite your views to the contrary (which I won't bother convincing anyone - including Alterego - of because this really isn't the place). Don't believe me? You could always join us again. :P

I didn't specify which time you left that I was referring to because I couldn't recall which time it was. All the same my point stands. At least one of the times it was for a reason (member conduct) similar to those that you cite as being part of the reason that we're overrated (again, member conduct). For that matter my point still stands that despite how much has changed in CN things aren't entirely different with regards to MK, despite your views to the contrary (which I won't bother convincing anyone - including Alterego - of because this really isn't the place). Don't believe me? You could always join us again. :P

Yeah, you and I both know there is literally no chance at all of me ever being accepted into MK. :P

I've been amused by the reasons on why TOOL is over-rated. I think some people are still scratching their heads at our surrender 6 months later :P.

anyway

Under-rated: FEAR, FAN, Zenith

These alliances don't have much of a OWF presence, but they sure are great alliances, if each for their own different reasons.

Over-rated: MK, NSO, Athens

These alliances have a huge OWF and a lot of aclaim but I don't see how they can be so different to any other alliances, so... over-rated.

Edited by R3nowned