Under-rated/Over-rated alliances

Hyperion321

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under-rated: FoK, they're a much more elite alliance then they generally get credit for.

Over-rated: Sparta and MHA, are far higher in the rankings than how powerful they really are. Both under-performed in the Karma war, and have never had tough war to trim the fat.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Fok and Fark are generally considered top notch alliances, and for good reasons. Both of their history is pretty impressive, and whenever awesome alliances are mentioned these two are right up there. I'd say they're both rated pretty fairly. Sparta is generally considered to suck (militarily), but they've also (supposedly) put a lot of work into their military since Karma, so they may come out with more of a bang than is expected from them. NpO's a tough one, they've done a lot of amazing nation growing over the past year, but I don't think they've been military proven since they've reorganized. Not to diminish any of the work they've put in, but I think people expect them to come into a war doing some serious damage. This remains to be seen, so I think they're slightly overrated if you examine their past military performances. I'd also say the majority of Citadel is overrated, for fairly obvious reasons.

Edited by Hasin

FARK goes quite under rated in terms of War abilities despite having one of the best rushes I've seen.

I'd say NSO is probably the most over hyped and over rated alliance in the game

EDIT: Forgot over rated

Edited by Heracles the Great

Over-rated: Sparta and MHA, are far higher in the rankings than how powerful they really are. Both under-performed in the Karma war, and have never had tough war to trim the fat.

Let me assure you, I for one have never, ever overrated either MHA or Sparta.

Anyway.....

Underrated: The Huns

Overrated: Everyone else.