A Startling Realization

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Nemesis recruited me I lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks. I would recommend getting recruited by Nemesis to all those Alliance government members out there.

Plus, if you join within the next 10 minutes- they will throw in Soccerbum free of charge. Pay by Credit card and Proximus and Yawoo will continue their man love in an IRC channel of your choice.

The amount of jokes being cracked in this thread is disgusting. We'll see how funny you'll be in a few days.

Even if they're getting rolled I think it will be approximately the same amount of jokes. People try to half-joking recruit me all the time. I'm unimpressed with the gravity of this situation.

When Nemesis recruited me I lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks. I would recommend getting recruited by Nemesis to all those Alliance government members out there.

Plus, if you join within the next 10 minutes- they will throw in Soccerbum free of charge. Pay by Credit card and Proximus and Yawoo will continue their man love in an IRC channel of your choice.

Im not sure, Nemesis was co-founded by a gerbil lover, a guy who likes soccer and some weirdo named Bob..and besides they let Boo for Yawoo into some form of gov't.

No thanks, ill not be submitting my app

Incidents like this don't only reflect the attitudes of an alliance towards the alliances recruited from but also show a certain level of disrespect to their treaty partners by putting them in a position like this or potentially bringing war to their door. Serious business indeed and a wise choice.

Incidents like this don't only reflect the attitudes of an alliance towards the alliances recruited from but also show a certain level of disrespect to their treaty partners by putting them in a position like this or potentially bringing war to their door. Serious business indeed and a wise choice.

With each day that goes by, we realize more and more how precious you really are Alterego.

I can't believe this! I feel cheated!

FOR SHAME DRAOV!

I can only pray this doesn't ruin our treaty. Dark days indeed for Nemesis.

Whats more amazing is the ability of an alliance that doesn't exist to cut off relations with another alliance. Also I like how everyone instantly turns them into having been treaty partners even though treaties were never mentioned.

Whats more amazing is the ability of an alliance that doesn't exist to cut off relations with another alliance. Also I like how everyone instantly turns them into having been treaty partners even though treaties were never mentioned.

Joke threads tend to do that.

Join Nemesis. I hear they are da bomb yo!!!!!!

midoinrite????

Excellent, I eagerly await your application! B)

Silly Nemesis, Athens growth program 101 - you don't recruit single members, you merge the entire alliance into you. <_<

Dang.... I knew we were missing out on huge potential growth... can you send me your notes so I can improve?

Everyone who posts in this thread must now submit an application form to Nemesis. I expect all your applications soon. :D

What about pre-existing members?