A Startling Realization

tv-color-bars.jpg

We Interrupt Your Current Broadcast

For an Important Corporate Bulletin!

srsbsnsreducedcc4.png

The Corporation of Serious Business

We Do Not Take Pride in This

Recently, accusations have arisen condemning longtime CSB ally Nemesis. In the past we have entered into defense agreements and even affiliation sharing agreements with this alliance. When allegations from the Ascended Republic of Elite States began concerning the membership of Nemesis we naturally disregarded this. ARES and the Corporation of Serious Business have never been on the friendliest of terms.

This was before new evidence came to light.

Logs have surfaced that suggest that the general membership of Nemesis participates in recruiting from other alliances. The leadership appears to encourage this practice and even participates in it themselves. One particularly obscene case involved ARES member Saphirefenix, a founding member of the alliance. It has been suggested that Nemesis government actively attempted to recruit Saphirefenix even knowing ARES' protestations.

It is with a heavy heart that the Corporation of Serious Business is forced to cease all diplomatic relations with Nemesis. This is unacceptable for an alliance, much less from the government of one. We apologize for any inconveniences we have posed to ARES and hope this will open a less hostile chapter in our relationship.

This has been a

sirezbidnezjo3.png

Announcement

-Transmission Terminated-

staticxe6.png

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also first post...

EDIT: I fraking hate you draov...

Also the above is true, I am a mindless zombie that was recruited to Nemesis from ARES against my will... :/

Also as you can see, I RARELY post on CN forums... I haven't even updated my alliance status tut tut.

Edited by Saphirefenix

Seriously, this srsbsns isn't serious at all! ARES deserved to have the member by the name of Saphirefenix taken from them! I mean, if he was recruited so easily he must not have been very useful or loyal at all. So why care?

I can't believe you would cut diplomatic ties with our beautiful Nemesis!

Honestly, if Saphirefenix was a big enough idiot to leave its his problem!