A Startling Realization

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A sad turn, another alliance turning away from honor and truth. A nation doing this is a foolish personal mistake, a Government doing this is an insult to all Alliances...

I wish those who were not involved and yet are part of Nemesis, success and luck with changing the path of their Alliance...

CSB, sad but your choice is the correct one.

Yeah, because it's obvious that Nemesis kidnapped the ARES members, they couldn't have joined of their own free will.

Logs have surfaced that suggest that the general membership of Nemesis participates in recruiting from other alliances. The leadership appears to encourage this practice and even participates in it themselves.

<snip>

This is unacceptable for an alliance, much less from the government of one.

I, for one, am glad that this remains a standard of behavior for alliances on Planet Bob. I hope this serves as a warning to others who are contemplating increasing their ranks by the same means.

I, for one, am glad that this remains a standard of behavior for alliances on Planet Bob. I hope this serves as a warning to others who are contemplating increasing their ranks by the same means.

Wana join Nemesis?

I dunno about that, it seems like you wouldn't care too much because of your lack of testicles..

But the beanbags I'm carrying around? I can't bring myself to hurt them.

Then we must henceforth and forever be semi-mortal enemies. Or just like potato chip eating buddies, kk?