IAA-Invicta Announcement

Voodoo Nova

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one else has picked up on this, I may as well bring it up; note the lack of a sixth article, in between Articles V and VII. This was (clearly) an intentional removal, as the sixth clause is actually a secret article known only to Chim and Jorost, and it is a fearsome clause indeed. :awesome:

Since no one else has picked up on this, I may as well bring it up; note the lack of a sixth article, in between Articles V and VII. This was (clearly) an intentional removal, as the sixth clause is actually a secret article known only to Chim and Jorost, and it is a fearsome clause indeed. :awesome:

Let the conspiracy theories begin. :P

How do you know it's fearsome then eh? :P

Don't you think that's the sort of thing you should let the public not notice so we can use it on them later? Bad Locke.

I think Stumpy's supporters may have something to say about that. :unsure:
I will bury you and your false God.

UMMMM BRING IT

I will gladly give up my newfound throne to such as you, Stumpy. :wub:
This will be known as the Purple Revolution. Praise be to the rightful king!

Well i guess that ruins the above statement. I would have supported Chimaera over stumpy whoops did i say that outloud.

Congrats Invicta and IAA. Nice treaty indeed.