IAA-Invicta Announcement

Voodoo Nova

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avalon wishes the best to our Purple brethren of Invicta and their fine Imperial comrades. May they both prosper and rule well together.

Seriously! Thank god Sharpe isn't still around... :lol1:

Absolutely not, may the Mods in heaven save us from such heresy. I for one am saddened knowing that I shall not find a Sharpe post to brighten my day.

I can't help but notice that IAA's flag is bigger and on top...

But seriously, I really like IAA, and I'm very happy that this has gone through. Please excuse the delay in my posting here – I'm on a quasi-leave-of-absence from my duties due to a play I'm doing in RL. I pop in every few days to make sure Amonra and Locke haven't burned down my alliance. :)

o/ IAA!

I can't help but notice that IAA's flag is bigger and on top...

But seriously, I really like IAA, and I'm very happy that this has gone through. Please excuse the delay in my posting here – I'm on a quasi-leave-of-absence from my duties due to a play I'm doing in RL. I pop in every few days to make sure Amonra and Locke haven't burned down my alliance. :)

o/ IAA!

Good thing you only check them... Since I'm the one with all the fireworks and explosives =P