IAA-Invicta Announcement

Voodoo Nova

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iaakanye.png

Two years ago if you asked me if I could realistically predict my name ever being on a treaty with a purple alliance, I would have laughed. Four months ago when IAA rejoined the world stage, if I was posed the same question, yet again I would scoff at the thought. However, over the past few months, I've gotten to know Invicta well, and I can honestly call them friends. In fact, IAA as a whole can call them friends. That's why we're here today. I am glad to announce this treaty, and if the time comes, I (and the IAA) will be glad to uphold it.

“I thought that was really inappropriate. What are you butting in for? Voodoo_Nova seems like a perfectly nice person. He's up there announcing this super awesome treaty. What's Mathias doing up there?”

"Simple, he's a jackass.”

:D

:wub: Mathias

o/ IAA

o/ Invicta

Edited by MASTABADEY

“I thought that was really inappropriate. What are you butting in for? Voodoo_Nova seems like a perfectly nice person. He's up there announcing this super awesome treaty. What's Mathias doing up there?”

"Simple, he's a jackass.”

:D

:wub: Mathias

o/ IAA

o/ Invicta

We already knew that though. :P

-Bama