Here's how it is...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the fantastic people that lost their alliance when Browncoats disbanded? What about the loyal allies some of us had in Browncoats?

You just keep on thinking whatever you want, you still will never know.

The only person from browncoats that I remember and like is Hal. Deal with it.

So you only remember Hal and that's why you don't like this reformation? Where's the sense in that?

Remember AND like :awesome: The key is and. I remember a few others, but hal is the only one who I've enjoyed talking to. And I didn't like browncoats the first time.

Also, stop following me around Jack :wub:

Remember AND like :awesome: The key is and. I remember a few others, but hal is the only one who I've enjoyed talking to. And I didn't like browncoats the first time.

Also, stop following me around Jack :wub:

I was actually trying to clarify what you meant.

You're the only one talking so I have no choice... :unsure:

Just a quick clarification...

My route through Planet Bob alliances is: LIH (which later became The Intelligensia) --> \m/ --> Browncoats --> Ragnarok --> Valhalla

No, I did not know about this in advance, but I am very pleased by it. When I arrived at Browncoats I thrust the alliance into a position it had traditionally shunned: the spotlight. There were some "adventures" along the way to be sure, but I like to think on balance my time there was positive for the alliance. After my departure from Browncoats there was something of a leadership vacuum and unfortunately it was never adequately filled for a variety of reasons. That led to the later problems that resulted in the Bubblegum b.s. Everyone involved in that mess (and yes I mean everyone) learned valuable lessons that they took with them. Unfortunately they paid a heavy price to learn them.

I'm curious however what relationship the new Browncoats will have with the 57th Overlanders. The 57th contains several prominent former Browncoats members and is to an extent, a recreation of the old Browncoats.

Oh and...as has been indicated by others, don't mess with this crew. I would look upon it...unfavorably.

To those wishing me luck, or congratulating me, etc, the thought is appreciated, but let me clarify something:

I could not have done this without the support of my friends, and my allies who have joined me. This is as much their great work as it is anyone's, and I am proud to stand by them.