An Ultimatum to iFOK

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread. I was laughing for hours, it's really hard not to. What's best is you KNOW RV is using exactly the right amount of fail to just let you know he knows what he's writing... and it's some darn funny stuff! I somehow feel sorry for his alliance though. And when this is all said and done, we all know... Sileath will eventually join... the BTA.

A retreat is changing the direction of the charge 180 degrees. The honorable Mr. Virginia has merely adjusted the angle slightly.

-Bama

Really? So switching from an alliance to a lone nation after the population said "lolno" to his plans is only a slight adjustment?

Really? So switching from an alliance to a lone nation after the population said "lolno" to his plans is only a slight adjustment?

Is that a wooshing sound I hear? Because I think you completely missed that piece of sarcasm. But yes, I agree with your last statement, without the question mark.

Switching from an alliance to a lone nation after the population said "lolno" to his plans is not a slight adjustment.

Three days ago one of the Blue Turtle Alliance's Number, Balsamic Vinegar of the Salad Republic, more commonly known as YouMaka to the rest of the world, deserted our esteemed alliance for iFOK. This defection was done without the consultation or approval from the rest of the alliance. In addition to this, he access to our boards still remains, constituting an act of spying.

This list of grievances was brought before iFOK, and we calmly explained that YouMaka was a spy and a traitor, and asked for him to immediately be turned over to the custody of the BTA. The punishment for treason is only a single ZI, as we informed iFOK, due to the merciful nature of the BTA. In fact, we would allow YouMaka to rejoin his new home once justice had been served. Reasonable demands from reasonable people, but we were met only with mockery.

This insult to our alliance and our character will not go unanswered for. Our honor will be satisfied. It is with this said that I, Rebel Virginia, give iFOK twenty-four (24) hours to turn over YouMaka, or else face the full force of the Blue Turtle Alliance. The choice is yours. Choose carefully.

-Rebel Virginia of the Blue Turtle Alliance

Rebel Virginia, I love you dearly, but, honestly, the typing in blue thing, that's my thing. Give it back, thanks.

No, really.

Also, bad move on YouMaka's part, then again, I don't care for him much anymore.

Ok lets clear some stuff up here.

1. Only the Oracle can declare an offensive war. Without my approval no offensive wars can be declared. So iFok, no war coming guys. If RV, or anyone for that matter, attacks there ejected from BTA and considered rogues.

2. Youmaka can leave whenever he wants to. I was unaware that in the alliance I formed and the charter I created I put in some sort of resignation requirement for members. BTA doesn’t hold people inside the alliance. They can come and go if they want and it wont be held against them. Youmaka was fun to have while it lasted but its fine if he leaves.

3. With regards to the damasking that’s pretty simple actually. I and the other Admins on the forums have been busy [o thread can at last be laid to rest.oc] 4th of July/jobs/job hunting[/ooc] so we were a bit slow to get him damasked. Its not like Maka stole a whole ton of info.

4. Seriously guys? We really need to make more needless drama?

5. RV, no.

6. The charter is still very very valid.

Thankyou, Master-Debater, I believe that this has very much cleared up BTA's stance in all this and this thread can finally be laid to rest.

I think it's hilarious how many of you don't get it.

If you do get it and are still gnashing your teeth and wailing at the advance of the mighty Rebel Virginia, you should probably go back on the blood pressure meds because you're likely headed for a stroke. I know that alliance politics are serious business and all but wow, you guys need to learn how to recognize humor when you see it. This stuff is priceless.

I think it's hilarious how many of you don't get it.

If you do get it and are still gnashing your teeth and wailing at the advance of the mighty Rebel Virginia, you should probably go back on the blood pressure meds because you're likely headed for a stroke. I know that alliance politics are serious business and all but wow, you guys need to learn how to recognize humor when you see it. This stuff is priceless.

The best part is no matter how many times or ways you say it, it's not going to change it. Rebel Virginia will always do his thing and he will always win at it. It's like a law of physics or something.