An Ultimatum to iFOK

My spies uncovered something that says otherwise:

-img cut-

My guess is it's a clever ruse to get you to go back to war and destroyed once again, just before they expel you like the traitorous scum you are.

They edited out my beautiful sig for such a terrible lie :(

Also, yes. Clever ruse. I'm actually going to leave MK now, apply to NPO, become Emperor, end this war, resign from the spot of emperor, get expelled, and join MK again.

I hope they enjoy their sigs on our forums :P

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They edited out my beautiful sig for such a terrible lie :(

Also, yes. Clever ruse. I'm actually going to leave MK now, apply to NPO, become Emperor, end this war, resign from the spot of emperor, get expelled, and join MK again.

I hope they enjoy their sigs on our forums :P

Speaking of sigs you need a new one. Get on that.

As to your clever plan.. it might just be crazy enough to work. But by the time you gain the title of Emperor, you'll be the only nation left in the NPO, so it'll be pretty hard for you to get expelled... I don't count alliance disbandment as expulsion.

Speaking of sigs you need a new one. Get on that.

As to your clever plan.. it might just be crazy enough to work. But by the time you gain the title of Emperor, you'll be the only nation left in the NPO, so it'll be pretty hard for you to get expelled... I don't count alliance disbandment as expulsion.

I'd have a new sig by now for our forums, but I don't know how to make it. It'll be done as soon as supertwigs, lebubu, or SPH finish it. I hope it's awesome. As for a CN forum sig... I dunno. I'll figure it out somehow. Art takes time, sometimes.

And it does too count as expulsion when the Emperor can expel anyone he wants, even himself. Read the charter :v:

I'd have a new sig by now for our forums, but I don't know how to make it. It'll be done as soon as supertwigs, lebubu, or SPH finish it. I hope it's awesome. As for a CN forum sig... I dunno. I'll figure it out somehow. Art takes time, sometimes.

And it does too count as expulsion when the Emperor can expel anyone he wants, even himself. Read the charter :v:

I concede defeat, your e-lawyering outshines my own.

That doesn't however stop you from needing to get back to your closet

I concede defeat, your e-lawyering outshines my own.

That doesn't however stop you from needing to get back to your closet

My closet happens to be a walk-in one. I get a very nice room here in the Baron's Quarters. I'll sleep in this closet if you want me to. It's actually quite comfortable. There's even a bed in there so I can sleep soundly and hide from lebubu when he rampages.

My closet happens to be a walk-in one. I get a very nice room here in the Baron's Quarters. I'll sleep in this closet if you want me to. It's actually quite comfortable. There's even a bed in there so I can sleep soundly and hide from lebubu when he rampages.

Well yes, MK ensures that even filth is housed comfortably. Else why would I have stayed so long when I was considered such?

Edited by Seerow

What is there to imply? Traitorous scum have a proper place. I am reminding you to go back to yours.

He's already in MK...I thought that's where all traitorous scum wound up.

btw, Sileath, still waiting for you to show me where Athens insulted you first. Don't suppose I should be holding my breath...

He's already in MK...I thought that's where all traitorous scum wound up.

btw, Sileath, still waiting for you to show me where Athens insulted you first. Don't suppose I should be holding my breath...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1659796

Therapists? Sounds like a personal attack.

Disappointed in how I turned out? Shouldn't have called me a !@#$%^ so many times in the gov forums.

Disappointed in how I affected relations with NSO? Maybe Londo shouldn't have greenlighted my using of the NSO parser.

We done now, Athens? Good.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1659796

Therapists? Sounds like a personal attack.

Disappointed in how I turned out? Shouldn't have called me a !@#$%^ so many times in the gov forums.

Disappointed in how I affected relations with NSO? Maybe Londo shouldn't have greenlighted my using of the NSO parser.

We done now, Athens? Good.

wat

wat

and wat

1, I was referring to a joke I've used repeatedly about anything difficult. It was either a therapist joke or I say something along the lines of "I haven't left the fetal position yet, check back later." Either way, you caused a lot of internal and external drama.

2, I just reviewed every post I've made for the last 3 months. The only time I used that particular F-word was not in the gov boards and couldn't have possibly been misconstrued as directed towards you. EDIT: Who wouldn't be disappointed in how you turned out? You joined, caused problems, and left.

3, You, NSO, and I all know that Londo was unaware of where your parser was located. Judging by how much drama it caused, I think he should have investigated further, but hindsight is always 20:20.

You've now accused me of having no class and of calling you a !@#$%^ without proof and have been shown to be wrong. Try again or apologize.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

3, You, NSO, and I all know that Londo was unaware of where your parser was located. Judging by how much drama it caused, I think he should have investigated further, but hindsight is always 20:20.

I could log dump to prove you wrong, but I'll just close with what I said on IRC:

[20:34:10] <+Sileath> it case it hasn't been abundantly obvious, I'd prefer to have nothing to do with Athens on the OWF

[20:34:24] <+Sileath> if you'd stop mentioning my name, I'd be able to stop bringing this !@#$ up

I could log dump to prove you wrong, but I'll just close with what I said on IRC:

[20:34:10] <+Sileath> it case it hasn't been abundantly obvious, I'd prefer to have nothing to do with Athens on the OWF

[20:34:24] <+Sileath> if you'd stop mentioning my name, I'd be able to stop bringing this !@#$ up

[23:51] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> I could log dump to prove you wrong

[23:51] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> logdump here

[23:51] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> since w/e you're talking about, I haven't seen

[23:51] <Sileath> how about we drop it

[23:51] <Sileath> kthxbai

[23:51] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> You keep posting these accusations

[23:51] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> without any proof

[23:52] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> show me in here

[23:52] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> and I'll drop it

[23:52] <Sileath> >_>

[23:52] <Sileath> on ignore

So long and thanks for all the slander.

Ah jeez, I'm on a holiday for 2 weeks, and exactly in those 2 weeks.. someone does THIS? I missed it.. )($*#(@#$@!@#@$$%^*$%

Tl;dr please.

tl;dr:

YouMaka is awesome, iFOK is awesome, Rebel Virginia is crying a river.