An Ultimatum to iFOK

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're forgetting the part where we have no intention of doing this.

Don't take my word for it, ask DefCon and IAA. But by all means, keep him... If you're lucky he'll skip out in a couple weeks, if you're not he'll betray you over not getting a gov position.

-Bama

Don't take my word for it, ask DefCon and IAA. But by all means, keep him... If you're lucky he'll skip out in a couple weeks, if you're not he'll betray you over not getting a gov position.

-Bama

Hai there ^_^...why must you try to ruin his chances in a new alliance? Why don't you let him and iFOK be and worry about TPF matters instead.

edit forgot s

Edited by James Wilson

This 'dispute' has nothing to do with you.

Unfortunately for you we all enjoy a level of free speech on OWF :v:

If you don't like it, you know where the declare war button is. You could teach anyone poking their nose in a lesson.

If you don't like it, you know where the declare war button is. You could teach anyone poking their nose in a lesson.

Must we always resort to the "do something about it..." comeback?

YouMaka was in our alliance before the IAA reformed, and I am not at all familiar with DefCon. We haven't personally had any issues with YouMaka, and nor have our allies. (IAA itself has cleared him of all but his rogue attacks on them, for which he is duly paying reparations)

I have no problem with free speech on the OWF.

What I have a problem with is people like BamaBuc making non-constructive comments for the sole purpose of having a shot at an old enemy.

Edited by Arrnea

-Bama

IAA exonerated me for the crime of high treason and I'm actively paying reps to IAA for my roguery. DefCon is a similar story as to how it happened, but the result was DefCon's disbanding and nothing more. However, this isn't about DefCon so I won't explain in full detail how Grande Chandelier framed me with false logs and screenshots. Not like anyone who matters will believe me and they'll feel just as guilt-ridden once they know the truth.

i believe if you would try a diplomatic approach your goals would be achieved, but by threatening a respectable alliance this is purely a big mistake! i hope (Although im sure) this won't end up to a war between the 2 alliances cause it would be sad to see this caused by 1 members dishonesty <_<

Edited by Venom4Viper

Three days ago one of the Blue Turtle Alliance's Number, Balsamic Vinegar of the Salad Republic, more commonly known as YouMaka to the rest of the world, deserted our esteemed alliance for iFOK. This defection was done without the consultation or approval from the rest of the alliance. In addition to this, he access to our boards still remains, constituting an act of spying.

This list of grievances was brought before iFOK, and we calmly explained that YouMaka was a spy and a traitor, and asked for him to immediately be turned over to the custody of the BTA. The punishment for treason is only a single ZI, as we informed iFOK, due to the merciful nature of the BTA. In fact, we would allow YouMaka to rejoin his new home once justice had been served. Reasonable demands from reasonable people, but we were met only with mockery.

This insult to our alliance and our character will not go unanswered for. Our honor will be satisfied. It is with this said that I, Rebel Virginia, give iFOK twenty-four (24) hours to turn over YouMaka, or else face the full force of the Blue Turtle Alliance. The choice is yours. Choose carefully.

-Rebel Virginia of the Blue Turtle Alliance

right so let me get this straight you want to publically threaten us to force us to back down and surrender a member RV you obviously dont know iFOK all i can say is i hope you learn fast because we dont back down arnt scared of a fight !

RV is a farmer, he finds the great lulz cows that need to be milked and produces a great bounty.

I thought he harvested lulz on a glorious lulz field, irrigated with the blood of his enemies.

Oh hey, I got a mention...

Well, time to continue the :popcorn:

Bad Maka bad.

Please stop trying to feel relevant and begone!

Edit: Hiding in Peace Mode isn't helping your relevance either. <_<

Edited by Arrnea

I would ally my alliance with him had he not backed down and ran from a fight in which he clearly was in the right. Now, that can never happen.

Hrmm... a pity you feel that way.

Oh, you were being sarcastic :awesome:

Edited by Arrnea