An Ultimatum to iFOK

All hail dear leader Walford Rebel Virginia! Surely you shall see this through unto the bitter end and bring shame and ruin upon thine vile and hated foes. We wish thee luck and godspeed in thine quest for justice against the treacherous malcontents that even now threaten the very fabric of all that thou hast chosen to grace us with.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You failing to demask someone on your forums does not an act of spying make.

This.

Starting now, the charter of the Blue Turtle Alliance is suspended indefinitely.

Is that a coup I smell?

No. Absolutely not.

</thread>

Signed,

Arrnea

iFOK Triumvir of Internal Affairs

Shall we consider this as iFok's official refusal to hand over Balsamic Vinegar?

Surely, thouest overstepeth thy station, for such matters are only to be decided by the deal leader Rebel Virginia. It is his countenance, and no other's that give grace to all threads that he chooseth to post in.

In addition to this, he access to our boards still remains, constituting an act of spying.

No it doesnt, just remove his access. When you seen he was gone from your AA you should have known he left and removed his mask. Saying it is spying is a massive assumption.

Very well. Have it your. Know this though, the BTA is very upset with you. Now you're going to have to live with that knowledge for the rest of your life. Good day sir.

Oh my, the BTA is upset with little old me. Whatever shall I do? Oh, woe is me! :rolleyes:

Upon further reviewing of this situation, I, Rebel Virginia, on behalf of the Blue Turtle Alliance hereby forgive iFOK and YouMaka for their sins and trespasses against the BTA on the sole fact that from their wrongdoing a greater food was serviced. The blight known as Sileath, an annoyance to us all, as a direct result of this incident shall be removed from this world once and for all. With that in mind, I hereby null all policies implemented by myself during these last few hours. The charter of the BTA is once again active again, and members are free to come and go as they will. All decisions made by myself have been nullified.

There is one exception, however, Sileath is still considered a rogue. He shall not know peace until he has been ZIed and apologized. BTA thanks the Complaints and Grievances Union for their assistance in dealing with this minor problem. With that said, the case of YouMaka vs. BTA can be considered closed. The court is adjourned. Rebel Virginia has spoken.

Upon further reviewing of this situation, I, Rebel Virginia, on behalf of the Blue Turtle Alliance hereby forgive iFOK and YouMaka for their sins and trespasses against the BTA on the sole fact that from their wrongdoing a greater food was serviced. The blight known as Sileath, an annoyance to us all, as a direct result of this incident shall be removed from this world once and for all. With that in mind, I hereby null all policies implemented by myself during these last few hours. The charter of the BTA is once again active again, and members are free to come and go as they will. All decisions made by myself have been nullified.

There is one exception, however, Sileath is still considered a rogue. He shall not know peace until he has been ZIed and apologized. BTA thanks the Complaints and Grievances Union for their assistance in dealing with this minor problem. With that said, the case of YouMaka vs. BTA can be considered closed. The court is adjourned. Rebel Virginia has spoken.

(OOC)This is frickin hilarious, how can you possibly think this up without urinating all over your pants RV?(OOC)

On a more serious note, I am sure I will be placed on RV's personal "poo-list" and quite posibly PZI'd for posting here... what are the grounds and where is the proof for ZI ing Sileath? did he also leave you in your time of need oh great jeebus?

A weak policy that will hurt your alliance just to appease your ego. <_<

Funny you should say that considering how many of you condemn me whenever I attack a sovereign alliance, but when Sileath does it you cheer him on. Careful now, your double standards are showing.

Funny you should say that considering how many of you condemn me whenever I attack a sovereign alliance, but when Sileath does it you cheer him on. Careful now, your double standards are showing.

I take it your alliance had an official exit policy in place that was broken to result in this ZI order. Whats your recruitment tag? "Joining us is free, leaving us gets you ZI'd"

I take it your alliance had an official exit policy in place that was broken to result in this ZI order. Whats your recruitment tag? "Joining us is free, leaving us gets you ZI'd"

No, that was a policy implemented today to encourage alliance growth. However, I receded it as soon as I had successfully provoked Sileath, a long time enemy of the BTA, into attacking us which was the whole point of this entire ruse. A clever plan if I must say so myself. How sad it is that so many do not understand the finer points of strategy.

No, that was a policy implemented today to encourage alliance growth. However, I receded it as soon as I had successfully provoked Sileath, a long time enemy of the BTA, into attacking us which was the whole point of this entire ruse. A clever plan if I must say so myself. How sad it is that so many do not understand the finer points of strategy.

I must admit I didnt realise your strategy was to get your whole alliance crushed in a war you created.

iFOK does not appreciate being used as a pawn in some scheme whereby Rebel Virginia gets even over petty disputes.