An Ultimatum to iFOK

It's worth noting that I posted my resignation in the Numbers forum. Just so we're absolutely clear on that.

That tidbit of information is irrelevant. You were not approved, therefore your resignation is null. Furthermore your mask remains, and you are a member of a new alliance. I consider this to be an act of espionage. Plain and simple.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so what are the rules on resigning? You have to be approved to leave?

Those are the rules, and seeing as how I am currently the highest ranking active government member, I would have to say it is a fair assumption to conclude that I make them.

Perhaps a charter exerpt could serve to clear this up.

I find charters to be very restricting, so seldom do I acknowledge them. I instead rule on the basis of truth and balls.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I must say i am interested in seeing how this plays out. And seeing everything being brought to the table I'd have to say Rebel Virginia is in the right here. At least fix things with your old Alliance before moving onwards.

There's nothing to really fix. I didn't take any money, sensitive information or anything.

RV is just being RV. :v:

There's nothing to really fix. I didn't take any money, sensitive information or anything.

RV is just being RV. :v:

This matters not. Rules are rules, and there are consequences to breaking them. It is this simple yet universal truth that makes the world go round and ensures that our society continues to function in a civilized manner. Should an exception be made there is no telling waht would happen. It would be complete and utter chaos. Thus I have a moral duty to see that justice is dealt.

Did you log on to BTA forums, after you joined iFOK? Because last time I checked, spying requires that you actually log in and gather intel, not just have access.

Different alliances, different definitions for the act of espionage. As far as the BTA is concerned, YouMaka is a spy, and also a defector. That is all that matters.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

He only still has access because your not removing it if he even does have access. I don't like members leaving FCC, but trying to ZI them for not asking permission first and threatening their new alliances seems overboard. Are all the members of your alliance stuck there with the threat of ZI for leaving unless they first get permission first, or is this guy special?

I'm still not sure if this is a joke thread, guess I'll see how it develops. :wacko:

Amusing thread is amusing, Especially when knowing that he attacks nations to force them to join... he must love his member count much...

OMG i thought the S&D missions to remove those alliances from Planet Bob were successful.

People still do that sort of stuff?

You failing to demask someone on your forums does not an act of spying make.

The BTA does not care for nor did it inquire for your opinion. You may now kindly shut your trap. You are not needed here.

No. Absolutely not.

Again, irrelevant information as it does not affect the current situation in the slightest.

What...we're not evil enough for you anymore?

Quiet child. We adults here are busy. I shall deal with your insignificant alliance on my own time, but at this moment I happened to be preoccupied by more pressing matters.

He only still has access because your not removing it if he even does have access. I don't like members leaving FCC, but trying to ZI them for not asking permission first and threatening their new alliances seems overboard. Are all the members of your alliance stuck there with the threat of ZI for leaving unless they first get permission first, or is this guy special?

I'm still not sure if this is a joke thread, guess I'll see how it develops. :wacko:

The BTA I have noticed has had trouble retaining members. So until the alliance has stabilized I am instituting a policy of not permitting resignations. Beginning with YouMaka.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

No. Absolutely not.

Thank you for the prompt answer, that's all I needed to know :D

Different alliances, different definitions for the act of espionage. As far as the BTA is concerned, YouMaka is a spy, and also a defector. That is all that matters.

Yeah, but it seems that your definition is very unique, and unrecognized by anyone. So in essence, others will view this as a declration of war without a CB. Didn't GGA get criticized/bashed for doing something similar?

Quiet child. We adults here are busy. I shall deal with your insignificant alliance on my own time, but at this moment I happened to be preoccupied by more pressing matters.

I'm sorry, Jesus.

Continue.

Edited by Hyperion321

You failing to demask someone on your forums does not an act of spying make.

Yeah, I thought he was speaking on behalf of the NSO and got you mixed up with YouMaka for a second there. Deja Vu. o_O

Good luck with this Jesus and iFOK. RV The Messiah is a stern negotiator and relentless in his convictions, or whatever it is that he has.

Edited by George the Great