An Ultimatum to iFOK

I must admit I didnt realise your strategy was to get your whole alliance crushed in a war you created.

It truly is a shame that you mortals cannot recognize my genius.

iFOK does not appreciate being used as a pawn in some scheme whereby Rebel Virginia gets even over petty disputes.

Well then, it certainly is unfortunate that you do not have a say in it. For in the end you are but a speck of insignificance in the grand scheme of the universe. Once you realize that you have taken the first step towards enlightenment.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon further reviewing of this situation, I, Rebel Virginia, on behalf of the Blue Turtle Alliance hereby forgive iFOK and YouMaka for their sins and trespasses against the BTA on the sole fact that from their wrongdoing a greater food was serviced. The blight known as Sileath, an annoyance to us all, as a direct result of this incident shall be removed from this world once and for all. With that in mind, I hereby null all policies implemented by myself during these last few hours. The charter of the BTA is once again active again, and members are free to come and go as they will. All decisions made by myself have been nullified.

Looks like wrath wasn't on the menu after all. )):

Edited by Crushtania

Well then, it certainly is unfortunate that you do not have a say in it. For in the end you are but a speck of insignificance in the grand scheme of the universe. Once you realize that you have taken the first step towards enlightenment.

Hey Pot, meet the Kettle! :awesome:

When I punish my subjects for their insolence you people cry foul, yet when I so gracious show mercy you cry for blood. Is there no satisfying any of you?

This might come as a surprise to you Rebel Virginia, and I speak for many when I say this - I don't like you OR your alliance. I would sip fine Tennessee Whiskey and smoke the finest Montecristo No. 1 laughing all the while as your nation was pummeled into ZI.

Edited by Crushtania

This might come as a surprise to you Rebel Virginia, and I speak for many when I say this - I don't like you OR your alliance. I would sip fine Tennessee Whiskey and smoke the finest Montecristo No. 1 laughing all the while as your nation was pummeled into ZI.

Oh, that's perfectly fine with me. I don't like you either, and this might come as a surprise to you, but I am not here to make friends. Quite frankly I could care less you or your alliance thinks of myself or the BTA. We've done well enough without your well wishes.

Now, could you please take your crying elsewhere. I come to a conclusion agreeable to everyone yet still you find a need to complain. I will hear no more of this nonsense. I am a very busy man you know.

We've done well enough without your well wishes.

This is funny. BTA sure has done well in its CN career.

I have to say, for me personally, I can't be more happy that this thread involves both BTA and iFOK.

Edited by Viking

Oh, that's perfectly fine with me. I don't like you either, and this might come as a surprise to you, but I am not here to make friends. Quite frankly I could care less you or your alliance thinks of myself or the BTA. We've done well enough without your well wishes.

Now, could you please take your crying elsewhere. I come to a conclusion agreeable to everyone yet still you find a need to complain. I will hear no more of this nonsense. I am a very busy man you know.

Tis a shame Sileath is out of your range, I would have like to see him shut you up.

Also, still waiting for that tech raid you promised to declare on me ;)

Tis a shame Sileath is out of your range, I would have like to see him shut you up.

Also, still waiting for that tech raid you promised to declare on me ;)

I am afraid you have mistaken me for someone else. I promised you no tech raid. I merely stated that I view your alliance as a viable recruiting ground, and nothing more.

I am afraid you have mistaken me for someone else. I promised you no tech raid. I merely stated that I view your alliance as a viable recruiting ground, and nothing more.

[20:52] <Sorum[MHA|Query]> do it, RV

[20:52] <Sorum[MHA|Query]> i dare you

[20:52] <rsox|out> You'll have to do better

[20:52] <Sorum[MHA|Query]> http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=295137

[20:52] <Rebel_Virginia> I will.

Too bad, I would have loved to see you try

I was considering, however, provoking Sileath into leaving his alliance, resulting in his imminent destruction, I must say that this was a much more satisfactory conclusion than I ever could have hoped for. How could I possibly pass this opportunity up? As for FOK, maybe next time.

[20:52] <Sorum[MHA|Query]> do it, RV

[20:52] <Sorum[MHA|Query]> i dare you

[20:52] <rsox|out> You'll have to do better

[20:52] <Sorum[MHA|Query]> http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=295137

[20:52] <Rebel_Virginia> I will.

Dump some of that infrastructure and tech and you should be in my range soon enough. When you do get around to doing that, feel free to attack me. I mean, why should I attack you? Just so I can get pummeled by your alliance? I feel no reason to do that unnecessary move, as it neither benefits myself, nor does it defend the honor and sovereignty of my alliance. Since you are the one who will not drop this issue, I can only assume that it means something to you to attack me. I must have upset you, no?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Dump some of that infrastructure and tech and you should be in my range soon enough. When you do get around to doing that, feel free to attack me. I mean, why should I attack you? Just so I can get pummeled by your alliance? I feel no reason to do that unnecessary move, as it neither benefits myself, nor does it defend the honor and sovereignty of my alliance. Since you are the one who will not drop this issue, I can only assume that it means something to you to attack me. I must have upset you, no?

Oh man, I was hoping you would man up and go through with it.

Edited by Sorum

I believe making a loud and repetitive clucking sound would be appropriate at this juncture.

Oh, I don't do delivery. You'll have to come and get it.

I see, so you're one of those who likes to act tough, yet always fails to provide. Very well then, but I am terribly sorry to have to say this, however, I really don't care that much about you.

Now, tell me, what does this is anyway have to do with the recently resolved situation between BTA and iFOK? Do you have any comments on the conclusion, or are you merely going to try and provoke a conflict between our respective alliances? If that is the case then I am going to have to politely ask you to refrain from doing so. It has no place here.

I mean a conflict has just been averted and here you are trying to start another. I expected better from you.

I see, so you're one of those who likes to act tough, yet always fails to provide. Very well then, but I am terribly sorry to have to say this, however, I really don't care that much about you.

Now, tell me, what does this is anyway have to do with the recently resolved situation between BTA and iFOK? Do you have any comments on the conclusion, or are you merely going to try and provoke a conflict between our respective alliances? If that is the case then I am going to have to politely ask you to refrain from doing so. It has no place here.

I mean a conflict has just been averted and here you are trying to start another. I expected better from you.

This isn't about BTA and MHA. this is about you and MHA. None of us like you, and I've no problem picking a fight with you. We don't care about BTA, we leave them alone, they leave us alone. But you RV, you create conflicts. So either follow up your insults with some action, or shut the hell up :rolleyes:

Now, tell me, what does this is anyway have to do with the recently resolved situation between BTA and iFOK?

<snip>

And what makes you think this conflict is resolved? Simply the fact that you have forgiven us and YouMaka our respective 'sins'?

You're going to have to do better, Rebel.

Edited by Arrnea

And what makes you think this conflict is resolved? Simply the fact that you have forgiven us and YouMaka our respective 'sins'?

You're going to have to do better, Rebel.

There is no reason for there to be a conflict. Quite simply nothing has happened beyond the saying of words. There would be nothing to gain from a conflict between us. Furthermore I know that iFOK is a reasonable alliance and would not push for a conflict. That aside, I do actually quite like many of you.

This isn't about BTA and MHA. this is about you and MHA. None of us like you, and I've no problem picking a fight with you. We don't care about BTA, we leave them alone, they leave us alone. But you RV, you create conflicts. So either follow up your insults with some action, or shut the hell up :rolleyes:

So, why do you cheer on Sileath when he attacks a completely uninvolved member of the BTA. Are you sure you're being completely honest when you say you have nothing against the BTA?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I can assure you that I am no coward and am prepared to die for this most noble cause. I can only pray that my friends and allies, on the other hand, do not abandon me on the eve of battle. If that is the case, do not for one moment believe I shall yield, for I shall charge the gauntlet alone if I must, and iFOK shall know my wrath.

This thread is now the Best Epic Fail 2009.

There is no reason for there to be a conflict. Quite simply nothing has happened beyond the saying of words. There would be nothing to gain from a conflict between us. Furthermore I know that iFOK is a reasonable alliance and would not push for a conflict. That aside, I do actually quite like many of you.

Words have quite a bit of power. You, as a former Vox member, should know that all too well.

Nothing has happened here apart from your unfounded accusations of espionage on an esteemed member of the iFOK!-Alliance (a member who was with us before your alliance even existed in its present iteration, I might add) and posturing against our alliance, belittling us as 'insignificant' and generally incapable of doing something about it.

Wars have been declared and fought without outside objection over far less.

Edited by Arrnea

This thread is now the Best Epic Fail 2009.

How difficult is it for you to understand that I have forgiven you? MHA is now in the wrong, and not iFOK. You may go home my child.

Words have quite a bit of power. You, as a former Vox member, should know that all too well.

Nothing has happened here apart from your unfounded accusations of espionage on an esteemed member of the iFOK!-Alliance (a member who was with us before your alliance even existed in its present iteration, I might add) and posturing against our alliance, belittling us as 'insignificant' and generally incapable of doing something about it.

Wars have been declared and fought without outside objection over far less.

And you should understand that taking the high road and ignoring me will paint a much more favorable picture of your alliance than going to war of a few ill-chosen words on my part would. Yes, wars have been fought for less, and I do not deny that, however, when you go to war for such a small reason, many people will think less of you for it.

Edited by Rebel Virginia