An Ultimatum to iFOK

Yes however if Sileath sold down to RV's NS, he would also sell down to my NS. :D I'd like to see how a fight with Sileath on one side, and Pete, RV, and myself on the other would work out.

I really would.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How difficult is it for you to understand that I have forgiven you? MHA is now in the wrong, and not iFOK. You may go home my child.

You've forgiven iFOK, but has iFOK forgiven you? I have seen no apology from yourself to iFOK.

Edited by Arrnea

You've forgiven iFOK, but has iFOK forgiven you? I have seen no apology from yourself to iFOK.

And you did not inform me that my little stunt has offended you in the least bit, as it appeared to me as you were all more amused than anything else. But I suppose I can humble myself and apologize for some of my words and accusations, as they were all said without just cause for the sake of my own amusement. I wrong to do what I did, and for that I am sorry. I ask that you please forgive my wrongdoings.

And you did not inform me that my little stunt has offended you in the least bit, as it appeared to me as you were all more amused than anything else. But I suppose I can humble myself and apologize for some of my words and accusations, as they were all said without just cause for the sake of my own amusement. I wrong to do what I did, and for that I am sorry. I ask that you please forgive my wrongdoings.

On this we (the iFOK Government) shall confer.

The fact that we had to ask for an apology for what was clearly an offensive action against our alliance speaks volumes about your sincerity, however.

Edited by Arrnea

Now we just need one of the world's great powers to hand down an individual protectorate, and we will be set for a classic curb stomp. :v:

On this we (the iFOK Government) shall confer.

Very well then. I have always made an effort to lead by example, so that others may learn from me. As wonderful as I am, do not forget that even I, Rebel Virginia, am still a human. I was put on this world so that you may all learn from me. Take my teaching to heart.

Now to you my dear Sorum, can you understand this? Will you, even for just a brief moment, put away your drums of war. I am a man of peace after all. I ask that you join me as one.

The fact that we had to ask for an apology for what was clearly an offensive action against our alliance speaks volumes about your sincerity, however.

Sometimes a reminder is necessary. A man like myself often loses his head in the clouds, and a close friend must drag me back down to reality. I thank you for doing me that favor.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Now to you my dear Sorum, can you understand this? Will you, even for just a brief moment, put away your drums of war. I am a man of peace after all. I ask that you join me as one.

:awesome: The drums can take a break, yeah.

How difficult is it for you to understand that I have forgiven you? MHA is now in the wrong, and not iFOK. You may go home my child.

Hence the fact Im with FOK. And not iFok. Though in this case swapping Alliances could get fun.

And you should understand that taking the high road and ignoring me will paint a much more favorable picture of your alliance than going to war of a few ill-chosen words on my part would. Yes, wars have been fought for less, and I do not deny that, however, when you go to war for such a small reason, many people will think less of you for it.

NPO did go to war for an even smaller reason. Look how far it brought them.

I am from FIRE and realize that FIRE and BTA have or may have an active Protectorate Agreement as it is not on our forums anywhere, signed by a previous Lord and upon FIRE's reform it was stated that it would be honored.

I am not in FIRE government, but I will give my opinion and say that this entire episode is offensive to me as a FIRE Nation.

RV, you are way out of line going from ultimatum to a ruse to where ever next.

I am from FIRE and realize that FIRE and BTA have or may have an active Protectorate Agreement as it is not on our forums anywhere, signed by a previous Lord and upon FIRE's reform it was stated that it would be honored.

I am not in FIRE government, but I will give my opinion and say that this entire episode is offensive to me as a FIRE Nation.

RV, you are way out of line going from ultimatum to a ruse to where ever next.

Oh well, the BTA has allies, and we're more than capable of fending for ourselves.

... unlike all the other totally fresh happenings going on round here?

Everybody please return to your scheduled 'lack of communication' treaty cancellations, nothing fun to see here.

/OOC

Edited by Aimee Mann

Taking RV seriously is a big mistake, I agree. However, when he is (I think?) alliance government, that means you can't take the alliance seriously either. I certainly wouldn't want a binding treaty to BTA when RV is at the helm – sooner or later he will do something for his own amusement which will have much more serious repercussions.

Taking RV seriously is a big mistake, I agree. However, when he is (I think?) alliance government, that means you can't take the alliance seriously either.

http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_dis...rtle%20Alliance

No offense to BTA but, in all fairness, I don't think that's really a concern.

People are still letting Maka in? iFOK, just give him up now and save yourselves trouble later.

Good luck RV.

-Bama

EDIT: It's hilarious watching everyone get their feathers ruffled by RV.

Edited by BamaBuc

People are still letting Maka in? iFOK, just give him up now and save yourselves trouble later.

Good luck RV.

-Bama

EDIT: It's hilarious watching everyone get their feathers ruffled by RV.

You know, every time you say something on this planet, and on another (OOC: TE), that involves you sticking your nose in where it wasn't invited, you lose just a little more respect from me.

This 'dispute' has nothing to do with you.

Also, if you'd been reading before you posted, you'd have noticed that Rebel Virginia has given up his demand for iFOK to extradite YouMaka back to him.

Edited by Arrnea

You know every time you say something on this planet, and on another (OOC: TE), that involves you sticking your nose in where it wasn't invited, you lose just a little more respect from me.

This 'dispute' has nothing to do with you.

Also, if you'd been reading before you posted, you'd have noticed that Rebel Virginia has given up his demand for iFOK to extradite YouMaka back to him.

Really now? Then why do we have the forums? I guess we ought to just move everything to 100% private channels. If it's posted here, everyone is entitled to give their opinion. You, me, and anyone else. What fun would it be if no one commented on anything that didn't directly involve them? Can you honestly say that you've never posted in a thread that did not involve you? I'm sure you've posted in threads you weren't directly involved in... Which is great. There would be no discussion otherwise. But don't condemn people for it when it's *your* alliance's issues that get brought here.

I noticed. But you can still maybe give him up if you hurry and pretend you didn't see.

OOC: NEVER take me seriously in TE. EVER.

-Bama