An Ultimatum to iFOK

Ok lets clear some stuff up here.

1. Only the Oracle can declare an offensive war. Without my approval no offensive wars can be declared. So iFok, no war coming guys. If RV, or anyone for that matter, attacks there ejected from BTA and considered rogues.

2. Youmaka can leave whenever he wants to. I was unaware that in the alliance I formed and the charter I created I put in some sort of resignation requirement for members. BTA doesn’t hold people inside the alliance. They can come and go if they want and it wont be held against them. Youmaka was fun to have while it lasted but its fine if he leaves.

3. With regards to the damasking that’s pretty simple actually. I and the other Admins on the forums have been busy [ooc] 4th of July/jobs/job hunting[/ooc] so we were a bit slow to get him damasked. Its not like Maka stole a whole ton of info.

4. Seriously guys? We really need to make more needless drama?

5. RV, no.

6. The charter is still very very valid.

Very well then. Master-Debater has spoken. This is now over. YouMaka is free to go.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Only the Oracle can declare an offensive war. Without my approval no offensive wars can be declared. So iFok, no war coming guys. If RV, or anyone for that matter, attacks there ejected from BTA and considered rogues.

2. Youmaka can leave whenever he wants to. I was unaware that in the alliance I formed and the charter I created I put in some sort of resignation requirement for members. BTA doesn’t hold people inside the alliance. They can come and go if they want and it wont be held against them. Youmaka was fun to have while it lasted but its fine if he leaves.

3. With regards to the damasking that’s pretty simple actually. I and the other Admins on the forums have been busy [ooc] 4th of July/jobs/job hunting[/ooc] so we were a bit slow to get him damasked. Its not like Maka stole a whole ton of info.

5. RV, no.

do we get to have RebelVirginia have negative consequences then?

HE DID KILL YOUR SOVEREIGNTY, SOVEREIGN

AND PROVOKE YOU TO GO TO WAR (WITH SILEATH)

A WAR THAT HE CAN'T EVEN PARTAKE OF

EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS HIS INTENTION (UNDERHANDED? HELL YES)

AND ESSENTIALLY COUPED YOU

AND ESSENTIALLY MADE US ALL THINK THAT HE WAS THE LAW

THROUGH A DIRECT QUOTE

AND HE HAD A SUCKY AVATAR (i'm a christian btw)

AND IN GENERAL WASTED 12 PAGES WORTH OF SERVER SPACE

so do we get to send laxative brownies to his house?

I make mean crap cakes.

5. RV, no.

If Rebel Virginia were ejected from BTA I would be inclined to end this war.

5. RV, no.

Thanks for the clarification ;)

RV is a farmer, he finds the great lulz cows that need to be milked and produces a great bounty.

ooc: Most of you are pawns in RV's lulzy game

Would that be pawn as in chess, or pawn as in Sorry!, or pawn as in the store you hock things in? I'm hoping for chess, but if that's the case I'd prefer a knight. Or queen, of course. Where's that 8th rank when you need it? Assuming the other side didn't hock it for a Sorry! board.

Personally, since the original post seems to be a ruse..er..isn't this thread pretty much done?

You're already on MHA's bad side, insulting its members isn't helping your cause.
This isn't about BTA and MHA. this is about you and MHA. None of us like you, and I've no problem picking a fight with you.

I generally quite like Rebel Virginia, I just don't take him seriously. (In fact, not taking him seriously is what allows me to like him.)

However, I don't like this:

Upon further reviewing of this situation, I, Rebel Virginia, on behalf of the Blue Turtle Alliance hereby forgive iFOK and YouMaka for their sins and trespasses against the BTA on the sole fact that from their wrongdoing a greater food was serviced. The blight known as Sileath, an annoyance to us all, as a direct result of this incident shall be removed from this world once and for all. With that in mind, I hereby null all policies implemented by myself during these last few hours. The charter of the BTA is once again active again, and members are free to come and go as they will. All decisions made by myself have been nullified.

There is one exception, however, Sileath is still considered a rogue. He shall not know peace until he has been ZIed and apologized. BTA thanks the Complaints and Grievances Union for their assistance in dealing with this minor problem. With that said, the case of YouMaka vs. BTA can be considered closed. The court is adjourned. Rebel Virginia has spoken.

Well, you started trying to persecute a former Blue Turtle, but now you're eager to humiliate yourself and to do anything to appease a stronger party that stoop in to protect your victim from your unwarranted, unjustified and evil claims (well done by the way, iFOK).

Yet you don't hesitate to bully and to (try to) extort apologies from another weaker, isolated party, that you (admittedly) provoked?

And, of top of this, you dare to call it "having balls"? How low can you go, Rebel Virginia, in your oppression of the weak?

Your behaviour is disgusting and I seriously doubt that you're worthy of being compared to Walford (as some did). I'd strongly advise that you start looking into your conscience.

Also, still waiting for that tech raid you promised to declare on me ;)

I am afraid you have mistaken me for someone else. I promised you no tech raid. I merely stated that I view your alliance as a viable recruiting ground, and nothing more.

5. RV, no.

I am a bit worried that a legitimate BTA member (RV) may be found trying to recruit MHA members. Is BTA taking the needed measures to avoid that eventuality, or is that "RV, no" all we have to rely upon?

I am not interested in inviting MHA members to the BTA. In general I find MHA members to be snobbish and or low quality, unworthy of being Blue Turtles. As for myself, although others may have compared me to Walford, do note that not once did I ever make that claim myself.

I am not interested in inviting MHA members to the BTA. In general I find MHA members to be snobbish and or low quality, unworthy of being Blue Turtles. As for myself, although others may have compared me to Walford, do note that not once did I ever make that claim myself.

Indeed, because you have always been an efficient and expeditious man. Why make such claims when I can do them for you?

This is one of those unfortunate situations that would have dealt with better in private discussion. Yesterday Rebel_Virginia was telling of the Blue Turtle plight to anyone who would listen and asking for the support necessary to achieve this aim. Very poor form Virginia...props to iFoK for being quite kind in the face of such threats. War is not necessary here.

Rebel Virginia has not stopped. He has only changed the direction of my charge.

Well, i ment your charge at iFOK seeing as he was talking about your charging at iFOK before. But whatever...have fun with your desire to completely destroy Sileath.