An Ultimatum to iFOK

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is interesting, very interesting. Do you have any actual proof he was spying like login times perhaps after he has defected? For a small alliance like yours (No Offense), wouldn't it be easy to spot a missing person if your alliance member count suddenly dropped from 8 to 7? I'm not exactly aware how this can be an effective ultimatum either (Again no offense to your alliance) but iFOK is A LOT bigger than you and as stated above, you would probably be destroyed. Seriously, not good leadership over 1 person. I recommend backing down dude

Removing access removing access rights for a defector seems to me the responsibility of the former alliance. Unless you can demonstrate that he both accessed sensitive material and conveyed it to his new alliance there is really nothing significant enough to charge treason. For all I know he was going to post a good-bye.

Hrmm... a pity you feel that way.

Oh, you were being sarcastic :awesome:

Yes, and no. I was actually almost hoping someone would stick with their words; if even the stoic Rebel Virginia finds the strain too much to bear then I have lost quite a bit of faith in this world.

That, and it would have afforded me the possibility of activating an MDoAP, had negotiations gone south. -_-

It is a shame that Rebel Virginia's communication arrays seem to be bomb immune <_<

I can fix that.

But I won't, because obviously the three parties here (BTA, MHA and iFOK) have all acknowledged at least some degree of in-game action and so a joke thread this is not. So all of you claiming joke thread and shoo. Shoo like the pitiful human scu-- shoo like you ran when the Romulans ca-- just.. shoo.

Since this isn't a joke thread, can someone explain who let their protectorate out to threaten iFOK?

How does C&G's protectorate status work? If RV declares war on iFOK does that bring in all of C&G, since it's an MADP bloc?

Please stop trying to feel relevant and begone!

Edit: Hiding in Peace Mode isn't helping your relevance either. <_<

What is it with you slamming everyone offering their opinions here? For better or for worse, this made the forums, and everyone has a right to post their opinions here. Even if theist opinions do not coincide with yours.

-Bama

He only still has access because your not removing it if he even does have access. I don't like members leaving FCC, but trying to ZI them for not asking permission first and threatening their new alliances seems overboard. Are all the members of your alliance stuck there with the threat of ZI for leaving unless they first get permission first, or is this guy special?

I'm still not sure if this is a joke thread, guess I'll see how it develops. :wacko:

GGA's been doin' it for years.

What is it with you slamming everyone offering their opinions here? For better or for worse, this made the forums, and everyone has a right to post their opinions here. Even if theist opinions do not coincide with yours.

-Bama

Do you even know who it really was I was talking to there? I think I'm fully justified in telling her to keep her nose out of something that she is (for once) not responsible for.

You'll notice I'm not doing it to everyone whose opinions don't coincide with mine. Only people who make pointless inputs to the thread that catch my eye.

Edited by Arrnea

Do you even know who it really was I was talking to there? I think I'm fully justified in telling her to keep her nose out of something that she is (for once) not responsible for.

You'll notice I'm not doing it to everyone whose opinions don't coincide with mine. Only people who make pointless inputs to the thread that catch my eye.

Pointless inputs are the only reason this thread got past 1 page. Like this one. Here.

Pointless inputs are the only reason this thread got past 1 page. Like this one. Here.

Pointless inputs from people I have a personal dislike for tend to catch my eye more frequently than those from ones I don't have any negative opinion of.

Edited by Arrnea

right so let me get this straight you want to publically threaten us to force us to back down and surrender a member RV you obviously dont know iFOK all i can say is i hope you learn fast because we dont back down arnt scared of a fight !

Of course you're not afraid. You have me greatly outnumbered. I don't know what is worse. Having the need to proclaim your bravery in a situation you have nothing to fear from, or actually being afraid. It's a tough one I'll give you that. I must retreat to the Fortress of Solitude to contemplate this mystery.

I would ally my alliance with him had he not backed down and ran from a fight in which he clearly was in the right. Now, that can never happen.

A sad day.

Good sir, allow me to inform you that I had the fullest intents of following through with my promises. However, Sileath attacking my beloved alliance provided me with a golden opportunity to deal with his nuisances once and for all. So you see, iFOK is now less of a priority to me.

Somehow, in my haste to ensure those that this topic was real and would not be locked, I locked it.

I am.. disturbed. Very disturbed.

You are forgiven, my child.

No, that was a policy implemented today to encourage alliance growth. However, I receded it as soon as I had successfully provoked Sileath, a long time enemy of the BTA, into attacking us which was the whole point of this entire ruse. A clever plan if I must say so myself. How sad it is that so many do not understand the finer points of strategy.

Good sir, allow me to inform you that I had the fullest intents of following through with my promises. However, Sileath attacking my beloved alliance provided me with a golden opportunity to deal with his nuisances once and for all. So you see, iFOK is now less of a priority to me.

I'm having trouble reconciling these two statements. First you say the whole thing was a ruse to draw Sileath out, then you say it was real and Sileath was just a golden opportunity. Were you lying then or lying now?

I'm having trouble reconciling these two statements. First you say the whole thing was a ruse to draw Sileath out, then you say it was real and Sileath was just a golden opportunity. Were you lying then or lying now?

It is not that I am lying, but rather it is merely the limitations of your feeble mortal mind. You simply are incapable of understanding the share genius of my plans.

So if it wasn't for Sileath you would have DoW'd iFOK? is this what you're saying?

Because that makes your 'apology' for using us as a pawn look pretty weak to me.

tl;dr of this thread for those that don't want to wade through it:

rebel virginia says "I got spy poached and I'm all butthurt. DIE iFOK!

everyone's like "wtf, you aren't top gov and this isn't against the rules"

RV: I AM THE LAW, AND HE BROKE ME

sileath is like "I NEEDZ TO KILL HIM"

he attacks

RV is like "lawl i trolled you good sileath. that was my goal. the end. cya latr almost mogar"

we all rofl for a while

then we stop

and RV continues speaking overly highly of himself calling other alliance/members "insignificant"

(lulz ensued by me, considering the double meaning)

did I leave anything out?

tl;dr of this thread for those that don't want to wade through it:

rebel virginia says "I got spy poached and I'm all butthurt. DIE iFOK!

everyone's like "wtf, you aren't top gov and this isn't against the rules"

RV: I AM THE LAW, AND HE BROKE ME

sileath is like "I NEEDZ TO KILL HIM"

he attacks

RV is like "lawl i trolled you good sileath. that was my goal. the end. cya latr almost mogar"

we all rofl for a while

then we stop

and RV continues speaking overly highly of himself calling other alliance/members "insignificant"

(lulz ensued by me, considering the double meaning)

did I leave anything out?

Spot on.