An Ultimatum to iFOK

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're already on MHA's bad side, insulting its members isn't helping your cause.

Must I remind you that as a base member of the MHA you do not have the authority to make threats? Furthermore, your baseless and unnecessary threats do not reflect upon you alliance very well. Please choose your words more carefully next time.

Seriously? I ZI trade partners when they cancel without my permission.

See? Someone here understands.

You're ZIing a person cause he left, while your alliance wasn't at war. That's frowned upon on Planet Bob last time I checked.

The BTA is not so timid as to allow its internal and external policy be dictated by the mob. Do not make that false assumption or you will continue to fail in understanding us. You can not reason with that which you do not comprehend.

Must I remind you that as a base member of the MHA you do not have the authority to make threats? Furthermore, your baseless and unnecessary threats do not reflect upon you alliance very well. Please choose your words more carefully next time.

Wasn't a threat, just saying that popular opinion is that you're not a cool guy :P

If you don't care about your popularity among MHA, disregard my previous post.

The BTA is not so timid as to allow its internal and external policy be dictated by the mob. Do not make that false assumption or you will continue to fail in understanding us. You can not reason with that which you do not comprehend.

Indeed. I cannot comprehend how destroying your alliance over one member leaving in a time of peace, is good leadership.

The BTA I have noticed has had trouble retaining members. So until the alliance has stabilized I am instituting a policy of not permitting resignations. Beginning with YouMaka.

I was going to post that this topic was not up to par with your past work, but then that reply made me laugh, so I guess it was worthwhile. Good luck on dealing with the spying problem.

And member retainment problem.

Wasn't a threat, just saying that popular opinion is that you're not a cool guy :P

If you don't care about your popularity among MHA, disregard my previous post.

You assume that MHA's opinion matters to me in the slightest. You assume incorrectly.

Quick Question: You didn't notice him change his AA?

As a matter of fact I did. It was that clue that tipped me off to his treason and his defection.

Indeed. I cannot comprehend how destroying your alliance over one member leaving in a time of peace, is good leadership.

Then perhaps it is because you have never seen a strong leader in action before.

Then perhaps it is because you have never seen a strong leader in action before.

Indeed. I prefer to see a wise leader in action. A strong leader keeps his/her alliance together through fear. A wise leader keeps his/her alliance together through trust.

Edited by Ilya Murometz

As a matter of fact I did. It was that clue that tipped me off to his treason and his defection.
Oh... maybe you should have noticed sooner then...

I think he is guilty of being informal and irresponsible, but unless you can prove he was actually spying then I see no reason to ZI him. <_<

That tidbit of information is irrelevant. You were not approved, therefore your resignation is null. Furthermore your mask remains, and you are a member of a new alliance. I consider this to be an act of espionage. Plain and simple.

Nothing about that in your charter, well at least on the puublic copy on CN Wiki. I know i'm totally irrelivent and unimportant, but could you clarify?

In fact, your historical charter says:

"

Article Ib - Secession

Any member that wishes to secede must either: 1. Post a topic of resignation on the offsite forums in the appropriate forum 2. Send a message to any member of the leadership informing them of your resignation.

"

It just looks like you fail at demasking, tbh.

Edited by Commander Benji

I was completely unaware that Christ himself was an avid CN player and joke thread maker.

What makes you think that this is a joke? Is it because I possess the loyalty of only a strong few. Perhaps we may be weak, but our spirit is strong, and when the time comes we will fight. Oh no, this is no joke, and by this time tomorrow you shall see that I speak the truth.

Indeed. I prefer to see a wise leader in action. A strong leader keeps his/her alliance together through fear. A wise leader keeps his/her alliance together through trust.

One day you will pay dearly for this insult.

Oh... maybe you should have noticed sooner then...

I think he is guilty of being informal and irresponsible, but unless you can prove he was actually spying then I see no reason to ZI him. <_<

For a member of Sparta you seem to think you know a lot about the legal system of the BTA. Well let me tell you this Clancy, you don't. Quite simply if I say he is a traitor then he is a traitor, for I interrupt BTA rules at my own discretion. I am the judge, the jury, and the execution. Quite simply, I am the law.

Nothing about that in your charter, well at least on the puublic copy on CN Wiki. I know i'm totally irrelivent and unimportant, but could you clarify?

In fact, your historical charter says:

"

Article Ib - Secession

Any member that wishes to secede must either: 1. Post a topic of resignation on the offsite forums in the appropriate forum 2. Send a message to any member of the leadership informing them of your resignation.

"

It just looks like you fail at demasking, tbh.

Since you seem to have ignore my early comment about the charter being irrelevant to my decision making process, I think I will make it easy on you. Starting now, the charter of the Blue Turtle Alliance is suspended indefinitely.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Our leaders are well thought of in and out of those we are allied with. Nor do you have any reason to judge otherwise. Your comment as it is; is a very blatant show of disrespect and one that im sure other Viridians will not take kindly to.

What makes you think that this is a joke? Is it because I possess the loyalty of only a strong few. Perhaps we may be weak, but our spirit is strong, and when the time comes we will fight. Oh no, this is no joke, and by this time tomorrow you shall see that I speak the truth.

I really hope you are speaking truth. :popcorn:

Starting now, the charter of the Blue Turtle Alliance is suspended indefinitely.

Well in that case, I proclaim myself an official goverment representative of the BTA.

Not like you have a charter with membership rules, or that says people can't do what they want. Nope.

RV just had to much Blue Moon with his Blue Turtle soup. Once the blue hang over has subsided he'll find that he didn't mean to create another bad drama thread for bad reasons. So the let the bad PR begin.

Also who in their right blue mind put RV in gov?

I hope MD comes on and can get this PR Nightmare straightened out as this is not a critical or security issue but a failure in ones own action of demasking and creating rules on the fly without discussing it with fellow government or membership.

But I'm going back to the bleachers, have fun iFOK standing your ground is only right thing in this situation.

The BTA I have noticed has had trouble retaining members. So until the alliance has stabilized I am instituting a policy of not permitting resignations. Beginning with YouMaka.

While I'm not really involved and certainly glad I'm not... I can't imagine WHY you would have trouble retaining members with such addling policies as this! A note of thought though... do you really want alliance members that won't stay by your side? Because if those are the types of members you have, can you really depend upon them in times of need?

I did a further analysis of your alliance on CN typing in Blue Turtle Alliance just to imagine what any conflict would look like... Unfortunately, there are only seven listed members (you actually built a forum for seven members?). Of these, as my nation is of similar NS to BV, there seem to be only two nations in his range... of those two, one (Burbank) has the following personal statement:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=265916

Founder of Vox Populi, Member of Senate I and II of Vox Populi, and former Vox Dei. Total Anarchies caused in the Vox resistance movement: 53. Valhalla applicant now.

That means your attempt to knock said individual to ZI would be one against one if the above guy leaves (one against two if you plan on ZIing them both for leaving without permission). If said nation were to buy a few guerrilla camps and boost their military, that could actually be a very bad battle for you.

I am not however, taking any sides or making anything more then postulates from an initial observation from CN stats. That is all. (By the way? Was there really something that disturbing in terms of military docs or what not that he could actually SPY FROM your forums? O_O)