An Ultimatum to iFOK

Three days ago one of the Blue Turtle Alliance's Number, Balsamic Vinegar of the Salad Republic, more commonly known as YouMaka to the rest of the world, deserted our esteemed alliance for iFOK. This defection was done without the consultation or approval from the rest of the alliance. In addition to this, he access to our boards still remains, constituting an act of spying.

This list of grievances was brought before iFOK, and we calmly explained that YouMaka was a spy and a traitor, and asked for him to immediately be turned over to the custody of the BTA. The punishment for treason is only a single ZI, as we informed iFOK, due to the merciful nature of the BTA. In fact, we would allow YouMaka to rejoin his new home once justice had been served. Reasonable demands from reasonable people, but we were met only with mockery.

This insult to our alliance and our character will not go unanswered for. Our honor will be satisfied. It is with this said that I, Rebel Virginia, give iFOK twenty-four (24) hours to turn over YouMaka, or else face the full force of the Blue Turtle Alliance. The choice is yours. Choose carefully.

-Rebel Virginia of the Blue Turtle Alliance

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three days ago one of the Blue Turtle Alliance's Number, Balsamic Vinegar of the Salad Republic, more commonly known as YouMaka to the rest of the world, deserted our esteemed alliance for iFOK. This defection was done without the consultation or approval from the rest of the alliance. In addition to this, he access to our boards still remains, constituting an act of spying.

This list of grievances was brought before iFOK, and we calmly explained that YouMaka was a spy and a traitor, and asked for him to immediately be turned over to the custody of the BTA. The punishment for treason is only a single ZI, as we informed iFOK, due to the merciful nature of the BTA. In fact, we would allow YouMaka to rejoin his new home once justice had been served. Reasonable demands from reasonable people, but we were met only with mockery.

This insult to our alliance and our character will not go unanswered for. Our honor will be satisfied. It is with this said that I, Rebel Virginia, give iFOK twenty-four (24) hours to turn over YouMaka, or else face the full force of the Blue Turtle Alliance. The choice is yours. Choose carefully.

-Rebel Virginia of the Blue Turtle Alliance

That's FOKing ridiculous

[09:13:38] <&arexes[iFOK]> so if you are serious about this Rebel_Virginia

[09:13:43] <&arexes[iFOK]> you can send me a pm

[09:13:55] <&arexes[iFOK]> if not, I'll shall wait for the public announcement

I guess this is a joke thread.

Does Master Debater approve of this?

I am a believer in a streamlined government and the delegation of power. When one leader is not available during a time of crisis, someone must be strong enough to rise to the occasion and do what must be done. While I have yet to consult with Master-Debater, I am certain that he would approve of this course of action.

I guess this is a joke thread.

No, I am quite serious. I shall not be harassed and abused in so called "private channels," where iFOK can assume they can get away with attempting to extort me. Never! I shall not fail to let no injustice go unanswered. All shall be brought before the judging eyes of the world, and they shall see that I am right.

Hail Rebel Virgina, rightful emperor of BTA.

o/

I thank you for your support, dear ally.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

If only MD knew about this xD

As I have already stated, and I am more than certain he would approve. Desperate times call for desperate actions. I have the authority to do what is needed. If Master-Debater did not trust me he would not have elevated me to the position I so proudly hold.

If this doesn't start a war I'll be disappointed.

I can assure you that I am no coward and am prepared to die for this most noble cause. I can only pray that my friends and allies, on the other hand, do not abandon me on the eve of battle. If that is the case, do not for one moment believe I shall yield, for I shall charge the gauntlet alone if I must, and iFOK shall know my wrath.

I can assure you that I am no coward and am prepared to die for this most noble cause. I can only pray that my friends and allies, on the other hand, do not abandon me on the eve of battle. If that is the case, do not for one moment believe I shall yield, for I shall charge the gauntlet alone if I must, and iFOK shall know my wrath.

Or you'll know FOK and allies' wrath. Either way, you'll get to know SOME kind of wrath very soon.

I have no doubt of your willingness to go to battle, it's the Diplomacy I'm expecting to bog this down and making a war a fat chance. <_<

Edited by Emperor Marx

Or you'll know FOK and allies' wrath. Either way, you'll get to know SOME kind of wrath very soon.

Oh, another petty threat from a petty alliance. I know you all too well. Do not forget what you did to BTA when it formed, and do not forget your unjustified sanction of myself, for I still remember. So, quit your little posturing. Your words mean nothing to me, as it is a well known fact that your alliance is incapable of action of any kind.

It gets less funny every time.

I am not your monkey good sir. I do not exist to entertain to your fancies.

Amusing thread is amusing, Especially when knowing that he attacks nations to force them to join... he must love his membercount much...

You are nobody to criticize the policies of the Blue Turtle Alliance.