An Ultimatum to iFOK

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if it wasn't for Sileath you would have DoW'd iFOK? is this what you're saying?

Because that makes your 'apology' for using us as a pawn look pretty weak to me.

You doubt my sincerity? To see the depth, magnitude, and fortitude of my sorrow you must do no more than stare into my immortal heart. If you cannot find it you to forgive me, then very well, at least I still know the truth, and I shall carry this anguish with me to the end of days if I must. That is how badly I feel for what I have done to you.

Since this isn't a joke thread, can someone explain who let their protectorate out to threaten iFOK?

How does C&G's protectorate status work? If RV declares war on iFOK does that bring in all of C&G, since it's an MADP bloc?

To clarify:

BTA is a protectorate of no one aside from FIRE.

FoB holds a treaty with BTA.

FoB is a member of the C&G bloc.

If you're taking RV seriously and believe that he speaks for BTA, you might need to check your lulz detector.

ooc: mods have said this isn't a joke thread, thus, should be taken seriously /ooc

And my bad, I read the other thread that they were a protectorate, apparently it was early morning. Not that I understand how someone who can't protect themselves (protectorate with FIRE) can enter into an MDoAP, but that's the business of the alliances involved I guess.

Must we always resort to the "do something about it..." comeback?

0_0 What else needs to be said? If someone doesn't like another player, it's not like he/she can really do much else to stop that player. Rather than idling by and complaining, declaring war is an option. :v Sorry, didn't mean to take sides hurr. I do like Arrnea's posts and Aimee's, so I'll shut up on the subject nao.

However a quick note:

RV's dispute to iFOK seems to have stopped. So to all of the uninformed nubs that keep making posts like "OMGOMGOMG RV U R SO SMAL, NO 1 GONA BELEEV U EVAR", let me teach you something. Anyone who makes a post generally realistic to this (half of the posts in this topic), the fact that you are doing this makes you lose most if not all of the credit you'll end up getting for quite a while. RV, however, gets quite a bit of credit for simply being awesome.

0_0 What else needs to be said? If someone doesn't like another player, it's not like he/she can really do much else to stop that player. Rather than idling by and complaining, declaring war is an option. :v Sorry, didn't mean to take sides hurr. I do like Arrnea's posts and Aimee's, so I'll shut up on the subject nao.

It may be an option but its one that you shouldn't take lightly. I mean, I am a bit hypocritical seeing as I called out Cheynne to attack me but i knew he wouldn't do it so I felt completely confidant calling him out. But we all need to stop with that...otherwise, the Cyberverse will look more like Pre-Karma war times.

You doubt my sincerity? To see the depth, magnitude, and fortitude of my sorrow you must do no more than stare into my immortal heart. If you cannot find it you to forgive me, then very well, at least I still know the truth, and I shall carry this anguish with me to the end of days if I must. That is how badly I feel for what I have done to you.

hallowed be thy name

Of course you're not afraid. You have me greatly outnumbered. I don't know what is worse. Having the need to proclaim your bravery in a situation you have nothing to fear from, or actually being afraid. It's a tough one I'll give you that. I must retreat to the Fortress of Solitude to contemplate this mystery
RV you seem to be misunderstanding me my coment was directed at you not your alliance i dont fear you because you will start this fight and turn tail and leave others to finish it as history has shown so hey with all the bravado my dutch brethren have shown me i say to you BRING IT ON!!! Edit: just reviewed posts to see iFOK has been used to be honest im bored and refuse to give any more attention to this idiot Edited by ColchestersKing

RV you seem to be misunderstanding me my coment was directed at you not your alliance i dont fear you because you will start this fight and turn tail and leave others to finish it as history has shown so hey with all the bravado my dutch brethren have shown me i say to you BRING IT ON!!!

My good sir, there is no fight. So how can I turn tail from something that doesn't exist? I do believe you may be looking for something that you cannot find.

Ok lets clear some stuff up here.

1. Only the Oracle can declare an offensive war. Without my approval no offensive wars can be declared. So iFok, no war coming guys. If RV, or anyone for that matter, attacks there ejected from BTA and considered rogues.

2. Youmaka can leave whenever he wants to. I was unaware that in the alliance I formed and the charter I created I put in some sort of resignation requirement for members. BTA doesn’t hold people inside the alliance. They can come and go if they want and it wont be held against them. Youmaka was fun to have while it lasted but its fine if he leaves.

3. With regards to the damasking that’s pretty simple actually. I and the other Admins on the forums have been busy [ooc] 4th of July/jobs/job hunting[/ooc] so we were a bit slow to get him damasked. Its not like Maka stole a whole ton of info.

4. Seriously guys? We really need to make more needless drama?

5. RV, no.

6. The charter is still very very valid.