An Announcement from the NPO Imperial Clerk

Is really awesome how many people is really prepared to shout randomness, usually senseless randomness, just for the fun of it... All your cries and stuff on how we are hypocrite and stuff... Really, dudes, can you do some CONTEXT READING?

Great read, Sir Paul, as always!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is really awesome how many people is really prepared to shout randomness, usually senseless randomness, just for the fun of it... All your cries and stuff on how we are hypocrite and stuff... Really, dudes, can you do some CONTEXT READING?

Something is telling me that was unintentional irony.

i hadn't realized talking about NPO is out of context in an NPO topic made by the NPO "imperial" clerk

I have never before realized that you guys couldn't understand such a single thing...

I meant to mock and critizice all those who have seriously made claims of the type of "ewil NPO is using admin againzt uz no fair" and such.

It was at no point intended for the particular conversation between you guys from the last couple of pages. But whatever

Meh

You arent even talking about the CB, you are talking about the willingness of an alliance to protect its membership.

Had NPO been the winning side, would you have complained how NPO could have just backed down and have prevented a global war ?

No, but you would be.

Someday, it is my hope that, perhaps even some training, people will learn to separate a thread about the hypothetical aftermath of the war from a thread reporting facts. Informed speculation is just that, informed speculation.

Indeed, had anyone of those snickering at my expense had bothered to do more than just glance at my words, they would have realized that while I put the possibility of NPO joining Frostbite (or least being allied with them) in a longer speculative piece regarding NPO's future, I also placed a number of qualifications on it (such as...NPO would even exist). I also indicated that it would be a bad idea.

But instead we get this group that seems to naturally fall into the usual routine of pointing and laughing at someone when they say something that falls outside the rules of the "social club".

Let it drop. You're boring the hell out of me.

lol

The fact that all "sides" ridiculed your prediction speaks volumes for its veracity. The sooner you realise that your silly predictions and conspiracies are exactly that, silly, the sooner people will stop laughing at you. I'm not optimistic, however. So, in the meantime, spare us your indignance.

I actually quite enjoyed this. You're a credit to your alliance Sir Paul. I just wish the rest of the IOs were as agreeable as yourself.

Ah, c'mon, Koona's a cutiepie (ret.).

Edited by Cortath

It really doesn't matter how people react to this.

At all.

Does it matter today? No. Does it matter tomorrow? No. Does it matter if you are only looking at this singular thread? No.

I suppose some people are just able to see bigger pictures.

I think it's time to change that signature of yours.

I was wondering about that but figured you guys would bring it to light.

Ah, c'mon, Koona's a cutiepie (ret.).
His old user title on the NPO boards described him very well (I'll give you a hint of what it said: "dead set !@#$@#$ !@#$%^&").

edit: the last word ends in "hole"

Edited by cookavich

Oh geez.

So now we're definitely kicking them out of CnG.

You, sir, are just lucky that you had so many people willing to fight for you. This whole global war started because one alliance wouldn't allow one round of attacks on you. It's sad, really.

You know, this post very easily could be directed at mhawk as well.

Edited by flak attack

I'm lost.... :unsure:

This is actually funnier than TWiP... And it's also by far more ironic about the NPO.

What I don't get is how is it that the NPO itself is publishing this stuff... :huh: ( ????? )

I mean... this stuff is pure anti-NPO propaganda... :o:mellow:

Are you sure that your journalist is not a spy or something??? :wacko::blink:

Anyway... I wish you good luck with your war... and behead that journalist of yours... he's by far more anti-NPO than TWiP! :mellow:

Or ask him to join an Alliance you don't like and then ask him to write an e-zine for that other Alliance.

ALSO: hahaha... I've been able to read it before it got edited! :awesome:

You figured it out, Sir Paul is a spy!

He's sappin' my heart :wub: