Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?

Joe Stupid

Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?  

832 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really didn't have much to do with this war starting except reporting on what was going on behind the scenes. If telling the truth is a conspiracy then we've fallen a long way.

And Archon spent the last six months with his fingers in his ears shouting "lalalalalala I don't want to be involved get away from me lalalalalalala"

Funny how things work.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The emphasis on the italicized "am" makes me think you're just desperate to get your point across.

He is. Hawk was only made an IO out of sympathy. He was there for so long they decided....yeah. He was on the Council for the longest time though if that is any consolation to him. I don't think he knows that it means absolutely nothing.

He is. Hawk was only made an IO out of sympathy. He was there for so long they decided....yeah. He was on the Council for the longest time though if that is any consolation to him. I don't think he knows that it means absolutely nothing.

Come now, attacking my resume doesn't take away from the fact that I was desperate to get my point across like Pacificism said. I'm only out here for attention to feed my delicate ego.

Null vote I don't like Viceroys and I don't think that NPO will ever take one.

yes I know it is not that serious a poll

I am sleepy and thus humour deprived right now.

Yells for an aid to bring me Pepsi. What good is being king if no one will bring me a Pepsi?

The NPO never surrendered in the GPW. That is a fact.

I offered a personal apology and admit the I, individually, lost the GPW. Pacifica did not.

You really are excellent at making Starfox101 hate you.

It must be a talent of yours. You do it even better than Moo or Dilber could ever hope to.

Mogar, because it would be interesting to see a banned member try to control an alliance without having a nation.

GOONS already tried this, it was one of the causes of the breakdown in relations between them and the Orders just before the UjW, as Dilber refused to do business with a banned player, and GOONS got their Optimus Prime Minister banned but kept him on in their offsite business.

The NPO never surrendered in the GPW. That is a fact.

I offered a personal apology and admit the I, individually, lost the GPW. Pacifica did not.

Interestingly enough, history is written by the victors. Now that the NPO is no longer the victor, I am curious to see if the other side of this controversial one will become official.

Interestingly enough, history is written by the victors. Now that the NPO is no longer the victor, I am curious to see if the other side of this controversial one will become official.

How could it? What I present are facts, not truths. There is no documentation anywhere of the NPO surrendering during the Great Patriotic War. There is ample documentation of me taking full responsibility and blame for the entire conflict in a multitude of places.

From the secret ODN forums where the final negotiations took place to the NPO forums themselves, there was never a post from myself indicating a surrender of the New Pacific Order.