Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?

Joe Stupid

Who Should NPO's Viceroy Be?  

832 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The NPO never surrendered in the GPW. That is a fact.

I offered a personal apology and admit the I, individually, lost the GPW. Pacifica did not.

You should be viceroy

You know NPO inside and out plus you helped found it

And it would be payback to Trotsky because he dethroning you as Emperor ;)

o/ Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be viceroy

You know NPO inside and out plus you helped found it

And it would be payback to Trotsky because he dethroning you as Emperor ;)

o/ Ivan Moldavi

I believe most of Karma would have just as big an issue with a NPO led by myself as they have with the current leadership. A great many of the main players there continue to talk about past grievances that I played a part in.

Oh no, it was simply a statement of fact.

If I were the vindictive sort I would have my own 200 page thread with just my posts in it.

Well at least it would be worth reading.

I offered a personal apology and admit the I, individually, lost the GPW. Pacifica did not.

I believe you later rescinded that apology, too, and the defeat along with it. Heh. ;)

Indeed.

EDIT: I have been told that one word comments, even if IC and in direct response to the previous comment, could cause issues so I will elaborate.

The apology retraction was more for the dramatic effect and response it would gain at the time than some high and mighty ideal that I was somehow not at fault or the loser in the GPW. I was just trying to piss some people off for fun.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

If you want them to die squealing, Xiphosis.

If you want them to become a lulz alliance, Mogar or RyanGDI.

If you want a viceroy who would kick out some gov/members and institute significant internal reforms, many of the other choices.

Although I suspect a number of the people on that list would have no real interest in the job. :v:

That's just splitting hairs.

Whoever the viceroy is, they should make the NPO membership take an oath to certain alliances like ODN had to.

That's just splitting hairs.

Whoever the viceroy is, they should make the NPO membership take an oath to certain alliances like ODN had to.

How, exactly, is someone claiming the NPO surrendered and me pointing out that such a comment is false splitting hairs? That doesn't even make sense.

Also, the ODN had to make an oath to me, not to the NPO.

I believe most of Karma would have just as big an issue with a NPO led by myself as they have with the current leadership.

If they have a memory they would, yes. The hegemony was created while you were still a major player in NPO.