Nicest Person on CN

Kzoppistan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could certainly name many very nice people that I have met in my time. To pick one however I would have to say Virillus. I have always known him to be very kind, and to recognize the good out of the worst of us. If Virillus has a mean side at all.. I certainly have not witnessed it.

The following are IMO among the most excellent people in CN - very rarely or never seen in anger or disdain:

• (DAC)Syzygy
  • Antonio Salovega VI
  • Apriland
  • Emperor Fu
  • Kryievla
  • Machiabelly
  • Matt Miller
  • Meterman
  • Sword of Estel

(Most of the Mod Squad should be included in this list, take SoE as the paradigm of them all.)

Thanks Jerdge.

Pingu

W-A-R of Vijar

Cataduanes

Jerdge

Count Rupert

All of these people have been very friendly to me, and although they have disagreed with people's posts, I have never seen them resort to trolling or personal attacks.

You mean Drai from MK, right? ;)

The sentence is ambiguous. So while I'm headdesking for forgetting Drai switched alliances yet again, I will point this ambiguity out linguistically by using squiggly brackets to denote noun phrases.

Reading 1. {NP: Drai and Lady Pain} {PP: from GR}

Reading 2. {NP: Drai} and {NP: {NP: Lady Pain} {PP: from GR}}

LINGUISTICS GEEKERY FTW!! :P Also hello.

EDIT: didn't mark my tiers properly.

Edited by Uralica

I could certainly name many very nice people that I have met in my time. To pick one however I would have to say Virillus. I have always known him to be very kind, and to recognize the good out of the worst of us. If Virillus has a mean side at all.. I certainly have not witnessed it.

you're pretty nice, I nominate you.