Nicest Person on CN

Kzoppistan

"Magnanimity consists in enduring tactlessness with mildness." ~ Democritus

While CN is chock full of tough guys, bombastic personalities, smart-asses, intellectuals, comedians, attention whores, prima donnas, and other assorted characters, one thing it has in smaller proportion are genuinely nice folk. People who are consistently classy, proper gentlemen and ladies that have the ability to put their own ego in the back seat and make others feel good about themselves. It takes a certain kind of temperament to over look other's stupidity, resist the temptation to troll what they don't like, and praise those who do good deeds. They are a refreshing oasis in this hostile world. It is high time they've had their day.

Name you who think is an all around polite and easy going person. If we get enough of them I'll make a poll of the top twenty.

I'll start and put forth these three:

From my own alliance: Vicente. Rarely seen on the OWF but anyone who knows him can attest to his gentle nature, penetrating mind, and impeccable manners.

The other two I can think of off the top of my head:

Alfred von Tirpitz

&

Magister Agricolarum

Everybody on board?

OK, GO!

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nominate Mia and Akasha.

Akasha is the person who has been meaner to me than anyone else on CN, not even a close runner up. say i deserve it, i have done a lot less to her than i have to others, infact i have done nothing to her but highlight her on IRC and be disliked by an ally of hers.

Jason8: First person to give me a chance at not being ZI'ed, and let me into his alliance

Ejayrazz: idk, he has never really been mean.

Electron Sponge: I expect to get yelled at, but he is really a nice guy.

EDIT: Kryievla: had no reason to be nice to me as i was complaining to her about her alliance, she still was.

Edited by Pete McCavoy