Annoucement from Dark Templar

testflagwg2.jpg

There comes a time where we all need to take a break and get a little vacation in. So the travel agent called up our Dark Archon and told him it was time to take a break and that his travel tickets to the Bahamas was ready for him. Well the travel date finally caught up with him and now he's got his feet up in a hammock drinking down the rum runners.

Additionally to the travel agency, we've currently created a new position within our government and pointed a few new people as well. So at this time here are the following promotions and appointments.

Supa Troop3r has stepped down and appointed Myworld as Dark Archon

New head of foreign affairs:

Wu Tang Clan has been appointed as the first High Templar of Foreign Affairs

Under him, he has appointed

Smoothwater as his Deputy of Foreign Affairs.

Willirica has been appointed High Templar of Finnace

With the new appointment of Myworld to Dark Archon, this leaves a vacancy in our High Templar of Development and candidates are being looked over to find the best replacement to keep The Dark Templar growing.

I congratulate all those who have been promoted and to Supa Troop3r you've done a great job. Enjoy your vacation when you're ready to step back into the place just ask and the chair will be yours.

o/

Edited by Myworld

Congratulations to the new government, promotees, future government, and retiree.

I'm quite confident Myworld will continue to make DT an awesome place as Dark Archon, and I look forward to working with Wu Tang Clan and Smoothwater even more in the future.

o/

Have fun Supa. Nice to see the Wu up there!

Actually, thats a terrible terrible thing.

Wu is a disgrace to this entire game, and has made my opinion of Dark Templar a little less respectful considering they actually consider him a government member.

Shame on you people for hogging him.