The Single Most Important Person....ever

Hyperion321

Hoo, Xiphophis, Electron Sponge, Schattenman, Doitzel and last but not least BOWWOW3000.

Oh, I might mention Punkbob and Uglyguy as runners up :).

Edited by Saber

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider AirMe to be one of the most important players in this game, simply because of his reputation and the amount of influence he is able to exert without needing to use force (or threats thereof) to accomplish his goals. Additionally, that man has more determination and dedication than the Surgeon General recommends any one person possessing. In this sense, I consider him to be a representation of what CyberNations should be, and therefore highly important.

Also, Grenval. Mainly because posting as much will only add to Sponge's eternal fury.

Archon did not create Aegis, it was much like Kharma...I don't even believe he led it.

Edit: I am in no way saying he hasn't had a significant impact....just that he isn't Dilbers caliber with this criteria....yet.

You are mistaken. Aegis was created almost wholly by my own efforts, and indeed its formation in the channel #sanctum was no coincidence since it was MY BLOODY PRIVATE CHANNEL. Much like Karma early on, Aegis had a political voice and a military voice. While that pairing in Karma turned out to be myself and LiquidMercury, in Aegis it was myself and MightMakesRight (of NAAC fame).

As I have explained to you before, most of Karma did not meet until March, and was never aware of Hoo's supposedly huge role.

Hoo's logs leaking gave me a bit more freedom to talk and feel people out, since the proverbial cat was out of the bag already, and probably started us talking to Citadel and FOK/Sparta a long time before we would've under normal circumstances. Aside from that, yeah, not much since he'd already resigned by the time any of the channels went up ()): ) .

Edited by Xiphosis

Hoo's logs leaking gave me a bit more freedom to talk and feel people out, since the proverbial cat was out of the bag already, and probably started us talking to Citadel and FOK/Sparta a long time before we would've under normal circumstances. Aside from that, yeah, not much since he'd already resigned by the time any of the channels went up ()): ) .

Am I the only one who thinks that implies Sparta and FOK were thought of as chess pieces rather than friends? Probably not the intended purpose, just thought I'd mention the wording is a little funky.

Am I the only one who thinks that implies Sparta and FOK were thought of as chess pieces rather than friends?

Hm? Nope. Just can't really include you under the Citadel heading since... you're not really Citadel, nor's FOK, but the pre-war group was pretty much SF/Cit/FOK/Sparta with, occasionally, allies of those 4 groups brought in. If you mean the timing, it's more because you guys were drifting away from Q and people didn't think we were gonna get sold out to them if we talked to you (or FOK). That's how it always goes.

Am I the only one who thinks that implies Sparta and FOK were thought of as chess pieces rather than friends? Probably not the intended purpose, just thought I'd mention the wording is a little funky.

Far from it. Sparta and FOK are friends to me.

If you feel that way, you should cancel our treaty.

Again. :awesome: