The Single Most Important Person....ever

Hyperion321

Am I the only one who thinks that implies Sparta and FOK were thought of as chess pieces rather than friends? Probably not the intended purpose, just thought I'd mention the wording is a little funky.

That's a GOD awful thing to say bro :P

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel that way, you should cancel our treaty.

Again. :awesome:

Again? ffffffff, it's still cancelled! Only forty seven years three hundred and nine days to go you evil, manipulative cupcake.

Also, Dilber.

Edited by Tulak Hord

Hmmm, besides the obvious person Dilber. I feel it would be justified to give some credit to TOP, just can't pick a person really. Regardless, TOP's diplomatic team was essential in creating the powerstructure that lasted until this war.

Admin, obviously. The Creator. If I can't have Admin...

Francos Spain. Created the political organization that has been at the center of it all since near the beginning. If I can't have Francos...

... Well, I've got ES, I guess. Can't pick Ivan cause he disappeared for a long while. While Doitzel has provided ideological influences, he hasn't caused any power shifts (that I'm aware of).

Those choices are for CN as a whole. My personal list would be far different. It'd have to start with a guy once called President Smith.

Edited by Aloop

While Doitzel has provided ideological influences, he hasn't caused any power shifts (that I'm aware of).

Even my fiercest critics never knew just how much I contributed to "the world I sought to destroy". I think that's probably a good thing. Such things are difficult to measure, anyway.

The twin shadows of Ivan and Dilber, and the way they've affected Planet Bob, still linger to this day. And lest we forget that Moo has been the target of so much hatred over the last year and a half or so, and presided over the Order's downfall.

Seeing as how virtually the entire history of CN has revolved around the NPO, I don't see how anyone in any other alliance could possibly be at the top of this list, for better or worse.

It's like Time's Person of the Year - it doesn't matter if you LIKE them or not. It's how influential and important they are.