The Single Most Important Person....ever

Hyperion321

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walford taught us wrong from right.

He was both leader of alliance and of religion.

Praise be to Walford. He is clearly the single most important person, ever. Our Moral compass is defined by Walford.

Dilber, as the Architect of the Age of Unity, was able to provide solvency for the problems created under the previous administration, created the tools for the NPO to do what they have been for two years, changed the game from top to bottom, and did so in a way that most of us were unaware until it was already too late.

Having thought about this more, I'm gonna say Dilber, hands down. When he rose to the throne, he changed the way the game was played, and in a sense, we're playing his game to this day. He ended the Moldavist age of inward-focusing alliance policy and started the Dilberist age of outward policy, a policy that Moo continues to use and that most every major alliance in the game continues to use. He changed the way CN politics work, perhaps forever.

After him, perhaps Ivan... He was the architect of the prior age, which WalkerNinja calls the Age of Order.

Together, Ivan and Dilber have been the architects of CN history. They polarized the world. To this day, most people identify as pro-NPO or anti-NPO. That's the CN political spectrum. That's probably gonna change soon, but even if NPO were to disband, the core of Dilberist policy is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

Archon has the potential to be the third Architect, but we shall see.

-Bama

NPO's first two emperors shaped two epochs of this game, ES has always played a vast part and is a constant factor in affairs though, I would cite him overall as the most influential, post GW1-era. Closest I ever did was leave BoTS to fall into disorder under the command of a 12 year old, which helped spark UJW :P

So yeah, ES :)

The list in the OP made me laugh. That's quite a mix you got there. Suffice to say some of the names there isn't even on the same level as the great ones.

While I recognize that the NPO emperors have had alot of influence here I still have to cast my vote for archon for constantly being the counterweight to the NPO powers from GW1 to today. While NPO have changed emperors through the history Archon have always been..Archon.

Edited by neneko

Dilber - The original treaty whore swung the game back into Pacifica's hands.

BobJanova - Basically turned public opinion against NPO, along with us in Vox.

Doitzel - Helped destroy Pacifica's ruling coalition with a bunch of essays.

Sponge - His sarcasm and trolling are on a level of their own.

Archon - Led Karma, essentially, and has been around opposing the NPO since GW3.

Revanche - Former LUE, kept the fight going and also helped change alot of minds.

(DAC)Syzygy deserves another nod. He's been quite influential in a different manner from the people getting the most attention here.

He also had admins ear in terms of game improvement/suggestions.

Bob Janova? -_-

:P

Edited by President Obama

I see two statements neither of them true.

As for Archon being the most influential, I find that hilarious. The idea that he is the "leader of karma", while good propaganda, obscures the fact that MK was not even close to important in this war (unless nonstop posting counts).

Honestly, Sponge is a pretty good runner up to Dilber.

He's played both sides of this game, manipulated both sides into perfect strategic positions, and is so convincing that even his opponents have to force themselves to disagree with him half of the time by changing a mantra of "It is Sponge and he is not to be believed." Even when he was the pariah of the entire cyberverse, the man could still come up with logs and screenies of internal Continuum discussions and private negotiations. I don't know if he's the most influential (imo, that still goes to Dilber or Moldavi as BamaBuc indicated earlier) but Sponge is certainly the most potent player in this game, especially considering that Unistrut never held a candle to New Syzgia... or even tried to for that matter.

Edited by WalkerNinja

As for Archon being the most influential, I find that hilarious. The idea that he is the "leader of karma", while good propaganda, obscures the fact that MK was not even close to important in this war (unless nonstop posting counts).

Yes this is clearly the first time the world have seen archon. Nobody knew who he was before this war.

Man you couldn't buy a clue.

Including past and presence who shaped the game on a political public scale:

Ivan Moldavi

Dilber

Moo

Electron Sponge

Archon

Mpol

Including past and presence who shaped the game on a political not so public scale and improved the game mechanics:

Syzygy

Including past and presence who shaped the game on a political not so public scale

Crymson