The Single Most Important Person....ever

Hyperion321

Ivan, Sponge, Moo, CZ, Doitzel, NR, Archon, Mary, PC, Hoo, Pious, ChefJoe, Slayer, Bilrow...what would we ever do without them. They are just a few of the people who have impacted this game in ways we never even thought possible. They've had fights, waged wars, and been the sources and causes of our CNtertainment for years. There are countless others, so lets here some nominations! In one week, I'll take the top 25 most nominated characters and put them into a poll. Winner gets...nothing. Well, they get respect and admiration...I guess.

My only rule for now:

1. No self Nominations

Also, if you would like to include the reason for your nomination, you are more than welcome to do so.

Edited by Hyperion321

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electron Sponge.

His actions, good or bad, have shaped CN political culture, and had at least a secondary (usually a primary) role in the last three global wars (UJW, WotC, Karma War).

Edited by Uralica

I nearly spit out my drink reading that list.

Did you honestly put CZ on that list? Or, hell, Mary, Bilrow, JR... The list is ridiculous.

Ivan is the winner, with the only possible contenders being Sponge, Doitzel, Dilber and Moo.

CZ was the cause of the last Great War, which many believe to be the pre-cursor to the current war. I think that makes him pretty important. Bilrow was responsible for the destruction of the first VE, in addition to many other large events, which makes him important. And seriously...how is JR not important?

CZ was the cause of the last Great War, which many believe to be the pre-cursor to the current war. I think that makes him pretty important. Bilrow was responsible for the destruction of the first VE, in addition to many other large events, which makes him important. And seriously...how is JR not important?

CZ was the cassus belli. He was an EXCUSE for war, an excuse that everyone and their dog knew was !@#$%^&*.

Bilrow destroyed VE. That doesn't make him a contender for most influential ever. I hate to break it to you all, but as respected as VE is, their impact on CN doesn't come near to that of Pacifica's.

Who on earth is JR??

I have to agree with my SC here. As much as I like CZ and think he is well known for various shenanigans in CN, I wouldn't quite put him on a Most Important Person list.

Edited by Princess Aurora Soup

CZ was the CB, not the cause. You wouldn't put the BoTS members who raided Genmay on this list, would you? They didn't start the Unjust War. Nor would you put the OV guy who accepted the screenshots on here. He didn't start this war. Wars like this one never start for the reason used as the CB.

I nominate Moo and Archon.

-Bama

Who on earth is JR??

I have to agree with my SC here. As much as I like CZ and think he is well known for various shenanigans in CN, I wouldn't quite put him on a Most Important Person list.

I didn't nominate him, nor name him most important person ever. I simply listed him in the OP. If you disagree with my opinion, I suggest you submit your own nomination, vote in the poll, and move on about your business.

John Rocker? Also, Cheyenne is correct. Furthermore, one person alone means nothing. All are needed in one way or another. The universe always works out in the end.

That's what I thought (the only person I could think of with the initials JR), but I didn't realize he was an especially famous CNer.