The Single Most Important Person....ever

Hyperion321

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly spit out my drink reading that list.

Did you honestly put CZ on that list? Or, hell, Mary, Bilrow, JR... The list is ridiculous.

Ivan is the winner, with the only possible contenders being Sponge, Doitzel, Dilber and Moo.

Who on earth is JR??

I have to agree with my SC here. As much as I like CZ and think he is well known for various shenanigans in CN, I wouldn't quite put him on a Most Important Person list.

I am confused as well. I vote Sponge or RV.

CZ was the cassus belli. He was an EXCUSE for war, an excuse that everyone and their dog knew was !@#$%^&*.

Bilrow destroyed VE. That doesn't make him a contender for most influential ever. I hate to break it to you all, but as respected as VE is, their impact on CN doesn't come near to that of Pacifica's.

He's not saying VE is more important than NPO. He was stating Bilrow's actions, including the destruction of an entire alliance, were important/impacting enough to put him on the short list.

I hate to sound bias with my Vox past, however Electron Sponge, Doitzel, or Ivan are pretty clear winners here.

Doitzel hasn't had the impact that many others have had as an alliance leader. Ivan was gone for too long in my opinion, he could very well work his way back on.

My List in random order: Sponge, Dilber, Archon

Moo killed the most powerful alliance in the history of CN.

I see what you did there and I approve.

I had a nice chuckle at the initial list in the OP though. Mary? She has been vital to masking people on the NPO forum for sure. If that counts I guess.

I think the answer to the question is already answered though. Sponge, Ivan, Doitzel, Archon. There are some people who have made decisions that changed the game forever. It's not hard to know who they are.

I see what you did there and I approve.

I had a nice chuckle at the initial list in the OP though. Mary? She has been vital to masking people on the NPO forum for sure. If that counts I guess.

I think the answer to the question is already answered though. Sponge, Ivan, Doitzel, Archon. There are some people who have made decisions that changed the game forever. It's not hard to know who they are.

I have a hard time seeing the line in the sand between Archon, Doitzel and Sponge and Dilber and Moo. Dilber's reign marked Pacifica's age of political dominance and treaty cluster$%&@. Moo's marked Pacifica's age of stagnation and death.

Both of them defined the ages they were in.

I have a hard time seeing the line in the sand between Archon, Doitzel and Sponge and Dilber and Moo. Dilber's reign marked Pacifica's age of political dominance and treaty cluster$%&@. Moo's marked Pacifica's age of stagnation and death.

Both of them defined the ages they were in.

Doitzel? De Profoundis is his main big thing imo, plus Vox? What else did he do to put him up there with people like Sponge/Dilber/Archon?

I'm in for Dilber, but the list is tremendous, and many of my own personal list are not even mentioned. Edit: Archons achievements are impressive, but he hasn't been a huge impact until this past year.l

Edited by Chalaskan

For these reasons and others, this award must go to CN's most handsome sponge:

Electron Sponge.

His actions, good or bad, have shaped CN political culture, and had at least a secondary (usually a primary) role in the last three global wars (UJW, WotC, Karma War).

Starting from his major role in the GWI peace talks, through arguably being the most effective catalyst of the Karma War, Electron Sponge has been a an influential and irreplaceable member in CN's political landscape for the last three years.

Edited by Sunstar