Betrayal and Manipulation

:ph34r:

#1. TORN was not thrown under a bus if you had bothered to read Stumpy's interview with mhawk in one of his Trashcat Corner, since you don't believe anything I have to say. I let you off ZI at least twice; I'm crushed. :P

#2. Telling an ally information that could possibly cause them problems is nothing to be ashamed of; when the dust settles and the truth is shown by mhawk, the NPO will be clean.

I just wanted to type a paragraph that I thought everyone would ignore =( (Also you never respond to my queries anymore WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME)

Also, I guess I have to wait to see what's going on here, I'm just glad that PRIVATE CHANNELS FTW hasn't been shouted yet. I like watching these arguements devolop on the OWF so I can watch. <3

Edited by Chickenzilla

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose the question now has become, "Who told mhawk, and why?" And to that I absolutely no idea and I won't bother trying to dissect it, it sounds like a mentally painful experience.

Indeed, this is the question. I suspect that NPO/mhawk were subconsciously inclined to give credence to a less than proven threat due to their desire to get GGA back into the war, but I can't fault them for this.

Thank you for saying it clearer than my muddled brain can manage.

Delta's good like that. It's the sprinkles. They make for good logic somehow.

[OOC]Like that Verizon Wireless commercial where that dad pours the eighty bazillion sprinkles on the ice cream to show all the customers Verzion has... and GGA is the store clerk, all bewildered, going "Do you want whipped cream?"[/OOC]

:ph34r:

The scrabble was fun but I sucked; everyone sucks against playing against Mary the Fantabulous (and Pansy was not to shabby either).

I used all caps because they were involved in a serious internal discussion and I wanted to get their attentions. And I never use the expression "just kidding." When Shaneprice came back with logs from Athens saying they weren't pulling terms, I did say "I was wrong." He wanted to know where I got my information and I told I him I would let him know after I checked with mhawk to see where he got the info. That, at this point, appears to be ironchef, so I don't know what the heck is going on.

I'm curious, because I know she was in Valhalla for a bit before GGA and then was recently pulled out of her trium spot or w/e spot she had, so I have a few questions regarding Ironchef. Was she in GGA at the time of all this? The game is currently down, so I can't check her current AA, but I would think after she stepped down from her temporary Trium spot, she would have left GGA for Valhalla again?

Also, if what you say is true, then how did all this spreading of word actually happen? I would think Mhawk would be smart enough to know it wasn't a big deal if GGA already knew, since that's where he got his information from?

I'm curious, because I know she was in Valhalla for a bit before GGA and then was recently pulled out of her trium spot or w/e spot she had, so I have a few questions regarding Ironchef. Was she in GGA at the time of all this? The game is currently down, so I can't check her current AA, but I would think after she stepped down from her temporary Trium spot, she would have left GGA for Valhalla again?

Also, if what you say is true, then how did all this spreading of word actually happen? I would think Mhawk would be smart enough to know it wasn't a big deal if GGA already knew, since that's where he got his information from?

mhawk did say he was putting together an announcement.

NPO and lying go hand in hand

A valuable contribution. Now we know that NPO is definitely in the wrong here. How could you Moo, how could you...

When can mhawk's announcement be expected?

Edited by Locke426

Personally, I won't be happy until GPA is dragged in. This is obviously all their fault.

A neutral plot to destroy the credibility of all non-neutrals? :o

-Bama

EDIT: Locke sighting ITT. :o

Edited by BamaBuc

It does my heart good that Athens is the kind of alliance and kind of leadership that is willing to help GGA through these hard times. You have made a quality relationship here GGA. I likely don't have to tell you that but hopefully you see where the fault of your past lies and look only to the future and to alliance like Athens. Let NPO rot on their own.

It does my heart good that Athens is the kind of alliance and kind of leadership that is willing to help GGA through these hard times. You have made a quality relationship here GGA. I likely don't have to tell you that but hopefully you see where the fault of your past lies and look only to the future and to alliance like Athens. Let NPO rot on their own.

read the whole topic.......

Ok so Moo claims MHawk told him and Ironchef told MHawk...

then why not answer me when I asked

LAST NIGHT:

[2:18:17] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:20] <Londo|away> how the !@#$

[2:18:19] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:23] <Londo|away> would we pull terms

[2:18:21] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:32] <Londo|away> listen to me bro

[2:18:23] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:36] <Londo|away> we're not going to hurt GGA

[2:18:25] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:45] <Londo|away> we're protecting GGA

[2:18:27] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:47] <Londo|away> if someone hits you

[2:18:29] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:16:58] <Londo|away> I will !@#$@#$ nuke their !@#$%* asses

[2:18:31] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:17:02] <Londo|away> and activate my traties

[2:18:33] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:17:06] <Londo|away> and we will !@#$@#$ end them

[2:18:35] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:17:08] <shaneprice[GGA]> Thank you Londo

[2:18:37] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:17:09] <Londo|away> no matter who it is

[2:18:39] <~shaneprice[GGA]> [02:17:13] <Londo|away> because Athens honors its treaties

[2:19:16] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Now what was that exactly about them pulling our terms Moo-Cows?

[2:19:26] <@Moo-Cows> ok.....I was given bad info

[2:19:32] <~shaneprice[GGA]> LOL

[2:24:35] <&degenerate108> how do i remove rooms from my auto join?

[2:24:40] <&degenerate108> http://z8.invisionfree.com/GGA/index.php?showtopic=1489

[2:26:15] DeScepter [DeScepter_@coldfront-2FCE1DF2.dhcp.stpt.wi.charter.com] has quit IRC: Ping timeout

[2:27:02] DeScepter [DeScepter_@coldfront-2FCE1DF2.dhcp.stpt.wi.charter.com] has joined #smokeybackroom

[2:27:02] ChanServ [services@coldfront.net] has set mode +oa DeScepter DeScepter

[2:46:20] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Moo-Cows...where exactly did that info come from

[3:36:10] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Moo-Cows I would like to know where that info came from.

[6:01:56] <~shaneprice[GGA]> be right back

THIS AFTERNOON:

[17:59:49] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Moo-Spock...now that you are back, I would like to know the source of that intel from last night that Athens was withdrawing its terms.

[18:06:17] <@Moo-Spock> I will ask him again where he heard it but he said ironchef, which doesn't make sense

[18:06:49] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Who told you?

[18:07:01] <@Moo-Spock> I'll tell you when I talk to him again

[18:07:23] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Why wait?

[18:07:53] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Whoever gave that information gave it with the intent of further destabilizing this government, if you are an ally you are required to disclose it.

[18:11:33] <@Moo-Spock> no, they didn't

[18:11:51] <@Moo-Spock> I think he was concerned for GGA and knew that I would pass it on

[18:12:48] <~shaneprice[GGA]> If that was the concern then I don't see what the harm of disclosing the name is...but alas moving on.

It is always fascinating to see the replies from those who don't bother to read the entire thread, but simply post based on what they scan out of the bolded text in the OP.

That being said, I have yet to see very strong anti-NPO responses here except from those who have been previously stomped by the Red Menace.

A valuable contribution. Now we know that NPO is definitely in the wrong here. How could you Moo, how could you...

When can mhawk's announcement be expected?

I am just going off past Experience with Moo, and in the past he lied about the log with the IAA and maid us disband rather then having out Emperor be perma-ZI for no reason

The part that confuses me is that Moo acted on thrid hand (at least) information without checking it?

Tell you what NPO a friend of a friend of mine knows where you can can get winning lottery tickets, all you have to do is give my your pin number. Interested?

LAST NIGHT:

THIS AFTERNOON:

Because he wanted to keep Mhawk's tip in confidence. But thanks for proving that Moo and Mhawk didn't make the Ironchef thing up just now.

-Bama

LAST NIGHT:

THIS AFTERNOON:

Perhaps he didn't want to make a further blunder by involving someone else in the embarrassment? Sounds to me like something a friend and ally would do.

[17:59:49] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Moo-Spock...now that you are back, I would like to know the source of that intel from last night that Athens was withdrawing its terms.

[18:06:17] <@Moo-Spock> I will ask him again where he heard it but he said ironchef, which doesn't make sense

[18:06:49] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Who told you?

[18:07:01] <@Moo-Spock> I'll tell you when I talk to him again

[18:07:23] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Why wait?

[18:07:53] <~shaneprice[GGA]> Whoever gave that information gave it with the intent of further destabilizing this government, if you are an ally you are required to disclose it.

[18:11:33] <@Moo-Spock> no, they didn't

[18:11:51] <@Moo-Spock> I think he was concerned for GGA and knew that I would pass it on

[18:12:48] <~shaneprice[GGA]> If that was the concern then I don't see what the harm of disclosing the name is...but alas moving on.

I think Moo just lost the conversation right there. Why would one need to pass information on if they already knew?

Edited by Nintenderek