Betrayal and Manipulation

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane, it's impolite to tell someone the source of your information without first asking that source if you can reveal their name. That's common courtesy. Not sure if Moo follows that rule, but I know plenty of people do.

Well, if his anger and frustration at others not following that rule is any indication, I'd say he does. At least from what I've seen in the past.

The point remains on this, why was the information passed around in the first place?

Ok so Moo claims MHawk told him and Ironchef told MHawk...

then why not answer me when I asked

LAST NIGHT:

THIS AFTERNOON:

what exactly does this prove aside from GGA incompetence

edit

what is this, i dont even

Edited by agnews

Ok so Moo claims MHawk told him and Ironchef told MHawk...

then why not answer me when I asked

LAST NIGHT:

THIS AFTERNOON:

Those actually seem to support what Moo and mhawk have been saying, so I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this.

so you canceled on NPO because he diddent mention at the time that it was Mhawk..........

ya they did and I think they had good reason, if NPO went to them with info they didnt check, and endangered there members they have the right to cancel

so you canceled on NPO because he diddent mention at the time that it was Mhawk..........

Could be incompetence. Could be they were looking for an excuse. I dunno. A lot of alliances seem eager to get away from NPO recently, for some reason. :P

GGA's image is tarnished beyond belief. Your image is like your brand, if it gets tarnished, then what's there left for you to do, when it's been tarnished this much? You gotta think about that.. all anyone has here on PB is their image.

Edited by astronaut jones

I just cannot seem to follow the chain of events.

GGA tells mhawk that Athens is going to pull terms.

mhawk tells Moo that Athens is going to pull terms, without citing the source (which is the only thing that makes sense).

Moo tells GGA that Athens is going to pull terms, thereby informing them of something they already knew (or did they...?).

GGA contacts Athens asking them if they are going to pull terms, citing Moo's tip that Athens is going to pull terms that actually came from GGA.

Athens and GGA post a joint response.

Am I the only one utterly, utterly, confused? :psyduck:

My head asplode.

head_asplode.jpg

He is. And he's dragging me into it somehow :(

It's an Evil Overlord trick of some sort. There must be a manual in the desk. And I bet it's a blast at the bar.

Edited by Roadie

Shane, it's impolite to tell someone the source of your information without first asking that source if you can reveal their name. That's common courtesy. Not sure if Moo follows that rule, but I know plenty of people do.

Moo follows that rule.

I just cannot seem to follow the chain of events.

GGA tells mhawk that Athens is going to pull terms.

mhawk tells Moo that Athens is going to pull terms, without citing the source (which is the only thing that makes sense).

Moo tells GGA that Athens is going to pull terms, thereby informing them of something they already knew (or did they...?).

GGA contacts Athens asking them if they are going to pull terms, citing Moo's tip that Athens is going to pull terms that actually came from GGA.

Athens and GGA post a joint response.

Am I the only one utterly, utterly, confused? :psyduck:

My head asplode.

head_asplode.jpg

From what I'm gathering, the 'GGA' person that told mhawk, wasn't actually in GGA at the time. All their changes at the top are difficult to keep track of though, so I could be wrong about that.

I am simply assaulting your willingness to further specious claims without caring to think about them. If you take offense to your absurd statements being questioned correctly, then reconsider them.

I wouldn't call the wholesale (and incorrect) fabrication of my position and going off on a insult-fueled rant against it 'questioning my statements correctly'. I would call that Chron making a fool of himself.

And I certainly didn't take offense at your making a fool of yourself. You might have noticed I laughed in your face. As you obviously have nothing to go on, I implore you, because I'm enjoying this so much, to once again twist my words so that I may continue this amusing exchange.

edit: morphological error.

Edited by Sal Paradise

From what I'm gathering, the 'GGA' person that told mhawk, wasn't actually in GGA at the time. All their changes at the top are difficult to keep track of though, so I could be wrong about that.

Ironchef's ingame AA is still the Grand Global Alliance.

Although I'm with Roadie on this on too.

This is what I was trying to get at earlier. I think it's very possible that Ironchef was not in GGA at the time of these incidents, although she is currently wearing the AA of the Grand Global Alliance.