Peace Agreement

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your operators so far proved to be polite guys, especially in war, one can tell the difference between opponents with tact and those without. You guys have tact.

To be honest I've gained a lot of respect for ODN. You guys don't always have the best of judgment but you've got your hearts in the right place and you're definitely a friendly and fair bunch. It's been a lot of fun, and I've no doubt that our paths will cross again -- hopefully on better terms.

are cool beverages provided in the POW camp?

we're bored of all the franziskaner beer in ODN <_<

Get out. Now. :jihad:

To be honest I've gained a lot of respect for ODN. You guys don't always have the best of judgment but you've got your hearts in the right place and you're definitely a friendly and fair bunch. It's been a lot of fun, and I've no doubt that our paths will cross again -- hopefully on better terms.
fwoom.

That was the sound of my head imploding.

^lol. Gotta say Doitzel, didn't expect that. It's nice to see though. Yes, I know I'm one of those former evil gov members from the last war with poor judgement... but eh. Learn from mistakes, right? :P