Peace Agreement

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was many months ago that the first TWiP was released. Initially, many readers on the Open World Forum were confused. Was this report from Pacifica itself? I mean, the quantity of material from their alliance and forums made it seem impossible that it came from anywhere else. Nevertheless, this charming news reporter presented his information clearly and convincingly. Call me crazy, but at first glance this man with slicked back hair, muscular shoulders, bright eyes filled with truth, and a deavastatingly handsome bow-tie, convinced me that he was speaking on behalf of the Order itself.

Perhaps it was the inherent honesty in that monochramatic profile; perhaps it was the stern look of concentration. All I know is that when I finally realized the falsehood I could hardly believe my eyes. So surprised was I that I spilled ointment all over the fabrige platypus egg I had been cradling at the time. Perhaps it was a mistake to browse the Alliance Politics forum while holding such a priceless artifact, but I digress...

It took me many months to realize the truth: which is that these falsehoods; these imitations; these announcements from outside were not wrong at all. I realized they spoke the news as it really is. Schattenman reported on a world more real than the very pixels destroyed in the wake of airborne bombardment and nuclear missiles. His reports brought real information to the masses, and held it up high for all to see. No more lies would infect Bob, for the herald of truth had arrived.

His name is Schattenman.

And he has a damn elegant looking bow-tie.